DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Missing Images in Futuristic Theme

We just started a sci-fi game and I'm using the SmiteWorks Futuristic theme. The players love it. It's a very cool theme.

However, there are a few missing images. I'm using Savage Words (SWADE). That system has enough players that it seems these images should be there. I hope they can be added.

First, in the assets window, when you right click, there are three buttons not skinned (which seems it should affect all game systems):
    assets_dialog.png

On the PC sheet, on the Adventure Card tab, right click to set the card counter, there are two images missing:
    character_adventure_card.png

Also, in the combat tab, right click on an attack, the info button:
    character_attack_info.png
    and setting the number of attacks (which seems rule set independent)
    combat_number_attacks.png

And when exporting the character, the export button isn't skinned:
    character_export.png

continued next post...

...continued

Something specific to Savage Worlds, on the combat tracker, right click to deal cards:
    combat_tracker_deal.png

and clicking the combat tracker menu, the card button isn't skinned, nor is the effects (which should be for all game systems)
    combat_tracker_menu.png

Savage Worlds specific, when right-clicking on a deck to reshuffle:
    reshuffle_deck.png

The same card image probably covers a few of those buttons.

I hope these images can be added. It's a great theme, and those missing images really stand out.

Thanks!

Thank you for pointing this out, I will make sure the missing images are added in the next theme update.

Thank you!

I hope you make more themes, including alternatives for the existing ones. They're all great, but it would be nice to have a few sci-fi themes to choose from, for instance. You'd get my money.

Absolutely! Many new themes are coming out and ones planned for creation in the next year, there are some significant UI changes in the works, and we won't be seeing any new themes till that is all set in place.

Thread Information