DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Level Up Adv 5e

Level Up Adv 5e

I know it's far too soon to even have an ETA (I know I'm still absorbing the new PDFs), but I just wanted to say that I'm waiting with anticipation and a shotgun full of money.

To clarify it's a money gun. It shoots money. At you. Not bullets. A euphemism for the credit card I have linked to Paypal.

I'm really looking forward to this as well!

I vaguely recall something in the FAQ about VTT support. It was something along the lines of its a long while off. They also haven't said definitely that A5E would being coming to FG (but I would guess that they land on FG in the end).

Kind of a shame they didn't think about VTTs from day one. Pretty hard (painful) to really play one of these systems online with out full support.

It will be coming to FGU. There's 2,000 pages in the pdfs I have at the moment so it'll take a wee while.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

That is terrific news Zacchaeus!! It is quite the undertaking!

@Zacchaeus wouldn't it require a new or modified version of the 5e ruleset to be fully supported? Do you agree or is this a straight up copy and paste into modules?

It will probably require some kind of extension. I'm only just getting started on it so I haven't delved too deeply yet.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I mean, honestly, I'm expecting it's going to take quite a while (months, maybe even years for everything), if only from my experiences from watching the development of Starfinder and Pathfinder 2 (and Trenloe is a BEAST with what he's done with Pathfinder 2). I admit I'm not as familiar with 5e though to see how mechanically different Level Up is, but the "Compatibility with 5e" cliff notes are pretty short, so hopefully that helps.

Yeah - it's compatible with 5E so from that aspect, I'm hoping there isn't much. However there is a huge volume of work to get through so I'm sure this will take some time...

Thread Information