DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LF Player to Fill out Rime of the Frostmaiden Group (5e)

11.16.2021 10 PM EST - Recruitment for this Game is Now Closed, Thank you for your Interest.

Summary of what we are looking for...

Good group of five players already. Lost sixth player due to scheduling conflicts, would like to find another player to be the sixth. Important note to understand, we do not need a sixth to continue playing, we want a sixth.
    The most valuable qualities we seek in this sixth player:

Must be reliable. Please think hard about your schedule, your responsibilities, etc. If you know “geez every other Friday I have to take care of this and won’t make the game” for example, then don’t sign up. If you know you have to work every other Friday night – don’t sign up! If your spouse won’t allow you to play more than twice a month...DO NOT SIGN UP!

(I’m not expecting 100% attendance either, I know stuff happens and sometimes you can’t play. I’m asking for a player to make every possible effort to make at LEAST 3 out of every 4 games. And if a long-term thing comes up, as long as we talk about it, and you don’t just ghost the game – no problem).

Don’t be a Jerk. I don’t play with (or tolerate) jerks in my games. You have to be someone that can get along with others, don’t be a rules lawyer, don’t be someone that seeks out (or thrives from) arguments.

In short you have to bring “positive” to the game not “negative”. If you are a negative person, if you induce stress to myself or my current players – you will be gone from the game right quick.

Be a team player. This isn’t a solo game. This group leans towards role play more than combat. Contribute to the game for all to enjoy, not just when combat starts.

If you are down with those two main qualities, I just outlined – you are likely a good fit for our group.

That said now here’s the standard info for the game...

Basic Details

FG License: DM Has Ultimate (you can use any version to play, FGU not classic)

Campaign: Rime of the Frostmaiden (5e, with some homebrew modifications)

Your starting level: 4th or 5th (most likely) depending on how long it takes us to find and select a sixth player.

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (7pm - 10pm)

Language: We all speak English (US), international players are welcome to apply if they fill all the requirements of this posting but you do have to speak fluent English.

Day of the Week: Fridays, weekly recurring (*)

(*) Holiday seasons note: No games will happen on Black Friday (11/26), Christmas Eve (12/24) or New Year’s Eve (12/31).

Term: Game is already in progress we are near our 20th session of play for this campaign as of this posting, there is a lot of content left. Likely 6 months possibly 8 months, of course like the nature of TTRPGs, it depends on the route and decisions the players take.

Voice: Voice is required, we use Discord. If you will not use voice – you are not eligible to play. This is not a negotiable requirement.

Race/Class Restrictions: If you express interest, we can talk about this later. I can say the group would greatly appreciate a ranged damage dealer joining them though, especially a wizard.
    Last edited by Mytherus; November 17th, 2021 at 03:01. Reason: Recruitment CLOSED

Thank you for expressing interest. If you are just viewing this post -- your reply is still welcomed. Until I post the spot is filled apply if you are interested.

I'm trying to get feedback from all who applied to make a good decision and fit for the game. There has been a fairly strong response to this post seeking players. (The feedback has been DM's both for FG Email and my Discord).

I had posted tonight (Monday 11/15) I would state if recruiting is closed. I apologize for this change -- I'm extending it to tomorrow (Tuesday 11/16).

Thanks.
    Last edited by Mytherus; November 16th, 2021 at 00:09.

Hello. I'm interested in possibly filling the slot in the party if it's still open. I am experienced with both FG operation and 5e ruleset. I'm also willing to play a wizard or a sorcerer.

Last Update: Thank you all for your interest and also your patience as I had to wait longer than expected to get back to you. A player has been invited (and they accepted) into the group. I hope if I have a future recruitment and you see me post you will consider applying to my game then as well. Tom.

Hi, I'm new to FG and am looking to gain some experience. Here's my current LFG post link, if you ever have a campaign that I could fit in to, please let me know!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...689#post629689

Thread Information