FG Spreadshirt Swag

Black Friday sale ?

Has anyone heard any details around the Black Friday sale for this year?

From what I’ve seen of other ‘Black Friday’ sales being advertised should it not really get renamed black fortnight.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Not saying that there will be, but Doug said he is planning on doing a license key update for Steam towards the end of November. Make of that what you will.
    Last edited by Nylanfs; November 10th, 2021 at 12:40.

Okay, my prayers were answered. if you didn't notice, there is a crazy sale on bundles right now.

Seems to be a discount on. Just picked up some goody's for an upcoming apocalypse in Varisia campaign starting in a year or so. Thank you SmiteWorks!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

HI guys,

I am a little disappointed- nothing reduced for black friday for forgotten realms buyers or essential buyers- I don´t understand why the big uninterested bundle "completionist" is formed at all- its much to big and much to many items inside, that are not interesting, I would buy this bundle if not all products from all worlds I am not using were also inside. Why not an eberron bundle and rashka bundle and adventures guild bundle instead. And why fisbans treasury of dragons is not in the D&D essentials bundle- its an general rule book and expansion for all worlds? So nothing reduced for me this year, because I own already essential and adventurer bundle.
    Micael

Blog Entries
    Sorry Micael,

In general, we are allowed to bundle items once they reach a certain size or number of items. Occasionally we will split them out as well -- like with the Essentials, Adventures, and Completionist. Those used to all be in a single, giant bundle. For some of the series that only have a handful of items, I'm not sure those will ever reach critical mass enough to make a bundle on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Sorry Micael,

In general, we are allowed to bundle items once they reach a certain size or number of items. Occasionally we will split them out as well -- like with the Essentials, Adventures, and Completionist. Those used to all be in a single, giant bundle. For some of the series that only have a handful of items, I'm not sure those will ever reach critical mass enough to make a bundle on their own.
    HI Doig,

I understand your problems with bundle defining, but why fisbans treasury of dragons is not in the D&D essentials bundle like Tashas and Mordenkainens is not clear to me- its a general rulebook like the others and have similar contend?

Thanks
    Micael

Thread Information