STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

NPC Spell Casters

When is this ruleset going to get coded Spells for NPC and spells slots and such?

The ruleset already has the functionality of adding spell casters, with spell slots. The Core Rules DLC spells have effect coding.

You'll need to expand your question with specifics of what you're looking for...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

yeah

Well I noticed a lot of NPC have spells listed but not functional. But I just found out I have to manually drag and drop the spells over. Is the spells tab a core function? Im not at home or I could check. I have to coded spell effects extension. It just a matter of dragging them over as long as it is capable.

Quote Originally Posted by toastsniffer187 View Post
    Is the spells tab a core function?
    The "Spells" tab in an NPC is standard in the PFRPG2 ruleset, if that's what you're referring to?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

They don’t get added to the CT like in 5e, if that’s what you are after. You have to use the spell tab, but the slots are working as far as I’m aware.

One thing I would like in a future update, is the ability to expand the spell effects etc, in combat mode, without having to unlock the NPC.

I do come across NPCs where the spell in the tab, is missing any coding, so I have to drag the spell over again to get the right DC, damage and such like. I think Volluk from Abomination Vault was the last one I cam across ahead of my session last week. Not sure if it’s a legacy thing as the module is released ahead of any automation update.

yes because all i have is main, inventory and other and parse

I mean

When I open and NPC with spells I do not see a spells tab.

It's here. If you aren't seeing this then maybe an extension is interfering or there's something amiss with your install. Can you post a screenshot of the same beastie as in mine.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I think the parcel extension or parser may blocks it. Figureing out which if so.

I was thinking why not make it where the GM can click spells and items from the actualy directory across all rulesets? I was wondering why that wasnt a thing just a side note.

Thread Information