Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Chronicles sent.

Edit: Next week I may try Starfinder Society Scenario #4-10: The Way In (5-8) or The Starfinder Four vs. the Hardlight Harlequin (if released).

Any preference on the date/scenario?

SAT later slot and SUN early slot should be clear, SUN later slot is TBD.
    Last edited by stephan_; November 13th, 2021 at 22:38.

Same slot as today would be ideal (Sat later slot)
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

I probably can't start too late on Saturday as I have another game then (although I could possibly cancel that if needed, it's a repeatable anyway). Other than that, next weekend is still free.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Saturday Afternoon is best. sunday morning US time I have a commitment.

Scenario #4-10 The Way In. Saturday later slot.
    Last edited by Nihthawk; November 15th, 2021 at 19:03.

Cross-posting here:

Is there any interest in a game on Saturday, November 27th, 6.30 PM UTC?

If yes, please indicate what scenario would work best for you by Monday UTC evening.

Options (non-exhaustive) would include

4-11: A World's Ambition (7-10)

Starfinder Adventure: The Starfinder Four vs. The Hardlight Harlequin (four 4th-level pregens) [you can apply the credit to level 1-4 characters]

An older scenario (please indicate the desired level range, e.g. 1-2, 1-4, 3-6, 5-8, 7-10, 9-12)
    Last edited by stephan_; November 21st, 2021 at 10:51.

Yes, I would be interested in playing a game on Saturday. Either the Starfinder Four vs. The Hardnight Harlequin as a 4th-level pregen or an older scenario for levels 1-2, if there is enough consensus for this level of game. I am currently reading through some material for the Starfinder Society and Pathfinder Society with the idea of creating some first level characters to be used in these scenarios.

As an afterthought, why not consider playing through a Starfinder adventure path as a regular game on a Saturday, starting with level 1 characters as an alternative.
    Last edited by Nihthawk; November 21st, 2021 at 13:13.

There are definitely advantages and disadvantages of both campaigns and one-shots.

Ultimately, what it comes down to is that a campaign depends on most players and the GM being able to make most weekends over a period of just under a year - which is far greater challenge logistically than anything one-shots can throw at you.

This also depends a lot on other obligations (and games): One campaign at a regular date per week is generally doable - but even a single campaign means you are less flexible to deal with anything else life throws at you - and the difficulty only increases with multiple campaigns. One-shots are usually easier to fit into the various schedules.

The Starfinder Four vs. The Hardnight Harlequin as a 4th level pregen for the credit would be suitable.

Thread Information