Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Starfinder One-Shot #2: The Great Grav Train Robbery SAT November 13th @ 6.30 PM UTC

This game will be run on the OPO Discord!

Please schedule around 4 hours for the game (a bit more if there are several new players).

SFS credit:

"Players who play through The Great Grav-Train Robbery as well as GMs who run the adventure can apply the adventure’s Chronicle Sheet to any of their Starfinder Society Organized Play characters. Players and GMs must decide which character to apply credit to when they receive the Chronicle Sheet. The Chronicle Sheet gives 1 Experience Point(s), 2 Reputation with one faction, and credits as listed on the Chronicle Sheet. A character can also attempt one Day Job roll to earn income per XP earned, using a skill bonus from the character receiving credit. In addition, players and GMs receive Achievement Points, which they can use to purchase Starfinder Society character upgrades. This adventure is not repeatable, therefore an individual may earn a Chronicle Sheet once as player and once as GM for the adventure."

The one-shot is run during the double AcP weekend.

We will use Fantasy Grounds Unity. I have an Ultimate license for both so players only need a free demo version.

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play.

RPG Chronicles link

About the one-shot:

Look, the plan couldn't be simpler. Just rappel onto the roof of a speeding train filled with armed gangsters, somehow get inside, get the passcode that opens the cargo car off the chief of security without alerting their army of goons, locate and grab that crazy artifact everyone's after, and then call your getaway pilot for an extraction before the train reaches its destination. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

This short Starfinder adventure written by Andrew White can be completed in a single session and includes four 6th-level pregenerated antiheroes whose stories and motivations tie into the plot of the adventure. This adventure can be easily used on virtual tabletops, run off digital devices, or printed out and played at a table.
    Last edited by stephan_; November 7th, 2021 at 22:44.

I'm in. The pregens all look good, so I'll wait if others have specific preferences.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Count me in. I’ve never played Starfinder before, but it’s something to do on a Saturday night when I haven’t got much else to do.

Alright, with pregens (linked in the first post) it shouldn't be too tricky.

Some additional information:

Actions in combat, the differences between full actions, standard actions, move actions and swift actions: p 244-249

Rules concerning movement: p 255-257

Different health pools and what you use Resolve Points for: p 22-23

I do not have a Starfinder Organized Play character, is this a requirement when registering via the RPG Chronicles link?

For the one-shot, an Organized Play character is optional (the RPG Chronicles link is for people interested in getting the SFS credit).

Carter and I are in. We'll play The Face: Aramesh Maageri & The thief: Lna-464
    Last edited by jgreishaw; November 8th, 2021 at 22:07.
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

Alright, looks like we have four people for four pregens.

I'll grab the vanguard then.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Quote Originally Posted by terezin2015 View Post
    I do not have a Starfinder Organized Play character, is this a requirement when registering via the RPG Chronicles link?
    Server is up. Will you be joining?
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

Thread Information