DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Drawing walls

Drawing walls

I'm a new user of FGU and I'm trying to get to grips with drawing maps, and in particular walls. I've no problem with LOS, it's literally drawing the walls that frustrating me. The image I'm working on is a simple villa with internal walls and rooms, however I am having trouble lining walls up, getting them to meet neatly, erase parts in line with the grid etc. Is there a tutorial video somewhere that shows how to do this - I've watched a few of Joshua's excellent workshops but not found one that deals with this particular issue.

The artpacks I'm working form are the 2019 artpack, and both the interior packs.

Any advice or links to videos would be much appreciated!

Welcome to FG.

I think Josh's videos are probably the best resource although they aren't tutorials as such. I suspect it's probably easier to draw walls using the paint tool; but I haven't really played much with the map drawing tools at all yet.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Thread Information