DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Hello, I am interested in joining this campaign and wondering if you are still looking for players to fill slots. I have plenty of experience playing 5e and I enjoy immersing myself in a campaign and really roleplaying a character as well as rolling those good ole dice.

I'd be interested. I have a barbarian/cleric build I've been wanting to try. I believe this game is actually Wednesday morning, which is fine for me. I could be ready to play tomorrow if I hear back in time. Two questions, is the party still level one and is the starting gold max or rolled?

Oh, and point buy for stats or rolling?

Ok so just to clarify since your not the first to make the mistake Thursday 2100 UTC is 9pm thus in western europe 3pm Thurs in eastern us and 8 am fri In Australia/Pacific.
    Also we have a cleric and a barb already and we use rolled stats and gold.

Ok, so what's the party make-up and 4d6 drop lowest for rolls? Also, are you planning on playing on Thanksgiving?

Yup 4d6 drop the lowest and I allow ONE reroll for ONE stat if needed, and yeah i was planning on playing this week, noone has said anything yet about not beeing able to play.

We kind of rushed through the first session so my information is spotty:

Party is 1. goliath barb (I randomly picked berserker but after last session I was going to offer to tank spec if needed), 2. dwarf forge cleric, 3. wizard or sorc don't know race (he was shooting fire bolts and burning hands), and 4. tortle don't know class who got killed in the last encounter and was rerolling when I had to leave.

XP is by milestones but we hit level 2 after the first session as normal.

Just brought up Thxg on discord so we'll see what people say.
    Last edited by scotts; November 24th, 2021 at 01:27.

Man, I would love to play, but I'm a dad, so I can't just bail on Thanksgiving.

well its official we're not playing this week so if you want to join for next week then im all for it!

And on par with my terrible 2021 today we had an employee quit and as this ex-employee's shifts were applied to the rest of us I was unfortunate enough to get the Thursday evening shift which starts at 5pm eastern. So I won't be able to join now as is my horrible luck this year. Thanks to the OP for giving me the chance to join and sorry I have to backout before I even got started. Hope you all hav a good time playing.

Thread Information