DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Proficiencies Applied section not showing up under Weapons Properties

Under Actions tab of character sheet I am unable to apply weapon proficiencies because the proficiencies applied section is missing from attack section under weapons properties.
    Please help, thank you!
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Free Sky Days View Post
    Under Actions tab of character sheet I am unable to apply weapon proficiencies because the proficiencies applied section is missing from attack section under weapons properties.
    Please help, thank you!
    John
    You apply them at the skill, click the gear on the weapon skill and it will list weapon-actions. You select which ones to apply it.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thanks very much celestian! I must be watching an outdated video. Can you point me towards some good, up-to-date Fantasy Ground Unity D&D Classic 2e ruleset videos? I have been watching 'AD&D Mike" on YouTube. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Free Sky Days View Post
    Thanks very much celestian! I must be watching an outdated video. Can you point me towards some good, up-to-date Fantasy Ground Unity D&D Classic 2e ruleset videos? I have been watching 'AD&D Mike" on YouTube. Thanks again!
    Right now the vids in my sig are the only AD&D 2E ruleset instructional videos. There are some differences but even if I remade them today in a month or so a few things might be changed.

If you find something in the video you can't figure out now feel free to ask
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thank you, can't wait to check out your vids!

Thread Information