DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Update on official product conversions?

I realize due to the pandemic and Paizo's release schedule we have gotten a lot of books in a short period, but we are now seven behind. Any ETA on when we will be seeing these products for FG? The official thread hasn't been updated for a few months.

Thanks,

Gamemastery Guide
    Beginner Box
    Secrets of Magic
    Pathfinder Lost Omens: Pathfinder Society Guide
    Pathfinder Lost Omens: The Mwangi Expanse
    Pathfinder Lost Omens: The Grand Bazaar
    Guns & Gears

No updates at this point. Sorry for the lack of specifics - juggling lots of things, both FG and real life. We've re-organized the priorities of a couple of the community devs, and we hope to get the core rules/Lost Omens pipeline delivering releases again soon.

Beginner Box and Mwangi are likely to be the next releases - all subject to change of course!!!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Any update on these, it's been several months and yet more books have released...

Quote Originally Posted by danman71 View Post
    Any update on these, it's been several months and yet more books have released...
    Any status updates are tracked in the product conversion thread - which is sticked at the top of the Pathfinder 2.0 forum. You'll see from that thread that Mwangi Expanse was released at the end of November.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I was hoping for a more detailed road map?

Quote Originally Posted by danman71 View Post
    I was hoping for a more detailed road map?
    The Product Conversions thread is a roadmap and the most details we can provide. You can see the products we're working on, with updates as to the progress. The converters aren't full time employees of SmiteWorks and as such real life frequently impacts our ability to work on conversions. So we don't give ETAs on conversions. However, once a product is marked as In Review, this means it has been sent to Paizo and SmiteWorks for review - this can take a number of weeks; but think of In Review as a "to be released soon".

I think we are all holding our breath in waiting in anticipation. =)

And for the Beginner Box too...
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information