Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last

Warhammer FRPG 4th Edition Community Ruleset

Woohoo!

Version 2.0 out now!

-Version 2.0 removed-

Remember to do backups of any ongoing games you are doing, because I have changed alot and the character sheets may not translate well into the new version.

I've improved alot of things and added more of the system now.

- Changed the overal layout of the character sheet. Everything is now available on two sheets. This was a request from my own group of players
    - Added an allies and foes windowlist where the player can add notes about NPC's they meet during the adventures.
    - Added windows for coins and apparell.
    - Added window for encumbrance.
    - Added a list for languages, which I have tested with the extension in the link below. You just have to add the WRFP4 ruleset in the extenstion file. I blatently stole the solution for the language from frostbyte000jm.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post559235

- Fixed a whole bunch of errors and bad scripting with weapons, skills, wounds and soak.
    - Fleshed out the character sheet with more info.
    - Made a very basic NPC sheet, which is good enough to keep track of the stats of NPC's, but is not finished.

The next big thing I think is the combat tracker and finishing the NPC sheet.

Please post any errors or wrong results/scripting if (when) you find them.

Happy gaming!

15.12.2021 V. 2.1
    Removed
    See post 8 for changelog.

18.12.2021 V. 2.2
    Removed
    See post 9 for changelog.

24.08.2022 V. 3.0
    Removed
    See post 33 for changelog.

2.10.2022 V. 3.1
    Removed
    See post 39 for changelog.

27.10.2022 V. 3.2
    Removed
    See post 45 for changelog.

The ruleset is in the Forge now, so get it there https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/902/view
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by damned; April 25th, 2023 at 03:36. Reason: Update of ruleset

Quote Originally Posted by ShakyLuigi View Post
    Woohoo!

Version 2.0 out now!

Attachment 49679

Remember to do backups of any ongoing games you are doing, because I have changed alot and the character sheets may not translate well into the new version.

I've improved alot of things and added more of the system now.

- Changed the overal layout of the character sheet. Everything is now available on two sheets. This was a request from my own group of players
    - Added an allies and foes windowlist where the player can add notes about NPC's they meet during the adventures.
    - Added windows for coins and apparell.
    - Added window for encumbrance.
    - Added a list for languages, which I have tested with the extension in the link below. You just have to add the WRFP4 ruleset in the extenstion file. I blatently stole the solution for the language from frostbyte000jm.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post559235

- Fixed a whole bunch of errors and bad scripting with weapons, skills, wounds and soak.
    - Fleshed out the character sheet with more info.
    - Made a very basic NPC sheet, which is good enough to keep track of the stats of NPC's, but is not finished.

The next big thing I think is the combat tracker and finishing the NPC sheet.

Happy gaming!
    Nice! Looking forward to checking this out. Warhammer has a Humble Bundle out which has a bunch of 2e and 4e pdf's that are just perfect to use in FGU.

ShakyLuigi nicely done. I set out to make a Sword Chronicle build and succeeded in some ways (enough to be playable for my players) but in the end I halted work because it was truly a lot to do on my own and my family life suffered. I was following this effort through all the threads nicely done. Great job sticking with it!

Woohoo!

Happy gaming!
    Character Sheet has Charm Animal as a Fel based skill. It should be WP.
    Thanks for putting this together.

Thank you Looking good
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

I am in need of a little help.

I am trying to add an attack roll for NPC's.

Basically I am using the same script for the roll as I do with PC-attacks.
    The roll works, but it should add a value called "advantage" to the roll. It functions perfectly for a PC, but not for the NPC.

For both sheets I've created a weapon list which you can populate with weapons. And for each weapon there is a number field where you can roll attack.
    They are identical in build and function.

To get the value for "advantage" I have this code:

Code:
    local adv= DB.getValue(ActorManager.getCreatureNode(rSource), "advantage_field", 0);
    But I have noticed a difference for "rSource" for NPC and PC. I did a debug of rSource and this came up:

PC:
    Code:
    s'rSource' | { s'sType' = s'charsheet', s'sCreatureNode' = s'charsheet.id-00001', s'sName' = s'' }
    NPC:
    Code:
    s'rSource' | { s'sType' = s'npc', s'sCreatureNode' = s'npc.id-00001.npcweaponlist.id-00001', s'sName' = s'' }
    As far as I can see there is no difference in the build of PC vs. NPC, but the NPC rSource has the added "npcweaponlist.id-00001".
    Is this the problem? Is it not possible to use the same script for PC and NPC when rolling attack? Have I changed something that I am not aware of?

Is this the problem?
    Yes, that will be the problem as ActorManager.getCreatureNode is expecting the base creature node.

Is it not possible to use the same script for PC and NPC when rolling attack? Have I changed something that I am not aware of?
    You'll need to check in your attack script how it is constructing the rSource record and cater for PC and NPC appropriately.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for the help Trenloe.
    It helped me to find out what I had to change.

Version 2.1 is out!

Changelog:

1. Added a weaponlist and advantage field for NPC's.
    2. Fixed update on base weaponskill for weapons in character sheet.
    3. Updated the attack roll, so it always has at least 1 dmg (no negative dmg given).
    4. Updated the advanced skill table, when changing the characteristics the base will update.
    5. Fixed a few link problems with the spell table and spelllist. Now the data will be placed correctly.
    6. Minor changes on the looks for spell- and prayerlists.

WRFP 4th edt.pak

Just a quick fix.
    I discovered that critical and fumble rolls didn't function correctly.
    This version should fix it.

V2.2
    WRFP 4th edt.pak

Hi. I am looking at converting the core rules for 4th ed atm. Have loaded in your rule set, but noticed that there is no sidebar for class/career. Wondering if I am blind, or if that is still in progress? If so, is this something you are still actively working on?

Thread Information