FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

FGU and Mac OS Monterey

Has anyone installed Monterey?

If so, any issues with FGU?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Tom

Hi, for anyone interested, I went ahead and installed Monterey and I've had no issues with FGU. Thanks, Tom

Thanks for letting us know.

Regards,
    JPG

You're welcome!

I just got a new Mac mini M1 processor today. I upgraded to Monterey and the installed FGU. I have created a 5e campaign and hosted 1 player and I have also joined as a player. I have had no problems starting or exiting FG. I have performed reboots and experienced zero issues restarting FG. FG performs better on this little Mac than it does on my expensive gaming PC.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

I'm running FGU on 12.0.1 (late 2019 i9 MBP) with no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    I just got a new Mac mini M1 processor today. I upgraded to Monterey and the installed FGU. I have created a 5e campaign and hosted 1 player and I have also joined as a player. I have had no problems starting or exiting FG. I have performed reboots and experienced zero issues restarting FG. FG performs better on this little Mac than it does on my expensive gaming PC.
    I've heard the minis are great.

So far so good with monterey. The system crash on close and having to reinstall issue i was experiencing with big Sur seems to have gone away.

heyyo. I have just updated my mac to the new OS monterey and when I try to open FGU the system sends a notice saying that the application had crashed suddenly... Any ideas why? :-)

We haven't pushed any new updates this week. Can you try re-installing?

Sometimes, when you upgrade your OS to a whole new version, some applications may need to be re-installed depending on what the upgrade process did.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information