DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 15 of 17 First ... 51314151617 Last
    I moved your post to the correct thread.

1. There is no main tab on the party sheet.
    2. To add a PC drop it on the Order tab.

Hi, we are having trouble with adding a damage adjustment (under weapon proficiency) to the two-handed sword. The DmgAdj box doesn't affect the damage output for any of our characters using the two-handed sword, but it does work for those same characters when using different weapons. This led me to think it might be a bug. But, if not a bug, we'd appreciate any thoughts on what we might be doing wrong.

Yeah definitely a bug thank you for reporting. I'll get it fixed asap

OK it is fixed. The dash was snagging up the match. So I just stripped all special characters and spaces before I did the match. Not sure why I did not do that before.

Thanks so much for the quick turnaround on this!

Blog Entries
    Getting this error when "adding encounter to the combat tracker":

[10/22/2023 11:44:37 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "OSE2:scripts/CombatManager2.lua"]:115: bad argument #2 to 'random' (interval is empty)

Only 1 'Rat, Normal' was showing up on the Map and CT. It appears to be related to the '0' for the 'Rat, Normal' NPC's Hit Dice entry.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Yeah the normal rat has 1 Hp and no HD. You must have determine HP randomly and the lua function cant handle an interval 1,1. Ill put in a check and get this updated. Nice find.

Hi.

When dropping a weapon from "Items" onto a NPC, the damage is not entered on the NPC sheet. Also, only the first property of the weapon is entered on the NPC sheet for the weapon. Additionally, when dropping a ranged weapon, the ranges are not listed.

Examples:

Dragging a "Sling" over to a NPC sheet, the damage the sling deals is blank and the only property listed is "Blunt". The qualities of the sling does not have "Blunt, Missile (5'-40'/41'-80'/81'-160')".

When dragging a "Longbow" to the NPC sheet, the only property automatically listed is "piercing". The damage dealt is empty. The ranges and "Two-handed" are not entered in the bow's properties.

Not a major problem, but would be handy to have all of the properties entered.

I really dig this feature and use it very often.

Cheers!

EDIT:
    I see. The "Properties" are brought over. It is the "Qualities" that are not listed. Is there a way to list the Qualities of the weapon (in the Items page) in the "Properties" of weapon on the NPC sheet?
    Last edited by Axe; November 17th, 2023 at 16:11.

Yeah that is not coded. It's the third iteration and the last time I touched it added on drop. I'll see if I can finish it up when I get some time.

Blog Entries

Barbarian Strength Attack Bonus Issue

Can someone else check this to make sure it's not me. When I create a Barbarian, with a 17 Strength the PC should get both a +2 to Hit and +2 to Damage but I'm only getting a +1 to Hit bonus. It's only doing this with that one class (I have 9 other PC's created that have the correct +2/+2). This is without any other items active, and no dual wield, or weapon specialization settings toggled.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thread Information