FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 14 of 17 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    JComan1 I moved your post to here. The update thread is meant for updates only. Using that thread to communicate will make it tough for people to find all the updates.

Character Sheet Languages Suggestion and Bug

CHARACTER SHEET, Notes, Languages

Howdy.

Suggestion:
    I think it would be cool if the Languages field of the character sheet would populate when a race was dragged onto the character sheet during creation.

Possible bug in the languages box of the character sheet:

1) Clicking on the "Edit List" button (pencil) doesn't toggle the appearance of the "delete" button at the end of the line for each item.

2) To make the "delete" buttons toggle on, the "Edit List" button must be clicked until it indicates "Stop Editing List" (which is correct, but no "delete" buttons appear). Next, click the "Add Item" button (which causes the "delete" buttons to appear and and item line to be added).

3) To make the "delete" button toggle off, the "Edit List" button must be clicked until it indicates "Edit List" (which is correct, but the "delete" buttons do not disappear). Next, click on the "Add Item" button (which causes the "delete" buttons to disappear and an item line to be added).

OSE RULES!

Thanks I'll take a look at that today.

After investigation the issue is with Core RPG. I'll message Smiteworks.

When I get around to automating languages for Dolmenwood Ill go back and add it to OSE. Good idea though.

Cool. That was quick.

Quote Originally Posted by bayne7400 View Post
    8/29/02
    -[UPDATED] attack rolls to show effects from ac or attack modifiers in chat. This way you can quickly double check to ensure all effects were properly applied.
    I dig this.

We've been wanting an easier way to double check the results.

Hi,

I am having trouble with item-based encumbrance. When I mark an item as carried in the player Inventory, the Carried tracker increments by one as expected. However, if I then change the same item to equipped, the Equipped tracker does not update. It still says 1 item carried and 0 items equipped. Then when I mark a different item as carried, both the Carried and Equipped trackers update to the correct values. The Equipped tracker only seems to increment when a different item is interacted with.

Thanks for the report. I can reproduce the bug. Ill get it updated.

Hi bayne7400. I wasn't able to get PCs added to the Party Sheet in the OSE ruleset, even on a brand new campaign with no extensions enabled because I didn't have a main tab on the host Party Sheet to drop them on. I cracked open the OSE2.pak ruleset file and made the following change (see the attachment below) in ps_xp.xml to add the charsheet class to the elseif conditionals. Just wanted to report the issue and a fix that is working for me, allowing me to drop the PCs on the XP or Order tabs now. Thanks, Justin
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JustinFreitas; September 25th, 2023 at 22:20.

Thread Information