5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Sadly, I'll have to bow out. If you find yourself in need for more players though, I recommend the D&D4e Discord server, there's hundreds of 4e players looking for a game.

https://discord.gg/xwtfJx7
    To err is human.
    To arrrr is pirate.

I can probably do 7 Eastern.

Wonderful, we now have four players (including a friend of mine not on this forum), so we have enough to launch. But I'd prefer a party of five, so one slot remains open for anyone who wants in.

For those who have said they're "in," check your private messages.

Hi, Jerry.

Is there still space for a player? And/or did you decide on a time and date?

Quote Originally Posted by ekampp View Post
    Hi, Jerry.

Is there still space for a player? And/or did you decide on a time and date?
    I think Jerry is still looking for one more player. We are having a session zero Monday 7:00 PM EST.

Quote Originally Posted by Lienhh View Post
    I think Jerry is still looking for one more player. We are having a session zero Monday 7:00 PM EST.
    Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I'm in GMT+1, and that time is in the middle of my workday. That's a shame.

Ack, I've miscounted! We have four players at present, not five. Let's hold off Session Zero (previously scheduled for tomorrow) until we find a fifth. I'll keep you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Llyle View Post
    Sadly, I'll have to bow out. If you find yourself in need for more players though, I recommend the D&D4e Discord server, there's hundreds of 4e players looking for a game.

https://discord.gg/xwtfJx7
    Lyle, maybe I'm too old, but I find Discord utterly incomprehensible. I have no idea how to do anything over there. Can you advertise the FGU campaign over there and direct people to this forum to sign up?

Jerry, I just put one in for you. See the lfg channel there.

Thread Information