5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Well then, it looks like we've got the numbers needed to get going. How do Monday night sessions sound, with an eye towards starting at 6:00 pm EST and winding up at 9:00 pm EST? Given popular demand, we'll play in my Home-brew world. Now's you're time to commit if you want to play.

Monday works for me. As I am west coast, a start time of 6:00 PM EST, will make it 3:00 PM Pacific, which is a great time for me.

I’m west coast too and that time and Monday works perfectly for me as well.

Central time zone here, so 6 EST is my 5. I usually get home around 5, but I can't commit to a campaign where I'll frequently be late. Seems like there's plenty of interest though, and I bet Jerry's going to be an awesome DM. Have a great game guys!

Mondays are doable for me, the time is a bit uncomfortable though. Is it possible to start and end an hour earlier than the proposed time? If not that's okay, I could still manage.
    To err is human.
    To arrrr is pirate.

6 PM EST is a little too early a start time for me.

Will there be a session today (even if it is just an intro and build)?

Any news on whether there's going to be a session zero, and if so when?

Even if not, it would be good to know when we start.
    To err is human.
    To arrrr is pirate.

Apologies, but I got a puppy over the weekend and it's been ... overwhelming. Given his feeding and housebreaking schedule, 6:00 pm will be a bit too early for me start. So I propose sessions running from 7:00-10:00 pm, with "Session 0" (character creation), this coming Monday. Who's in?

Thread Information