DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

You guys need a 5th?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Taylor View Post
    Alas, we've lost one previously committed player and now stand at three in the party. We have two slots open. PM me if you're interested in signing up to play.

Looking for a 5th player? Anything I need to know before hand?

I think we have our five players! That said, this has been a difficult process, so I'm putting together a waiting list for those who are interested in joining the campaign. If you want to join that waiting list, PM me. Dareus, please check your PM, as the email address you've given me has bounced.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Taylor View Post
    I think we have our five players! That said, this has been a difficult process, so I'm putting together a waiting list for those who are interested in joining the campaign. If you want to join that waiting list, PM me. Dareus, please check your PM, as the email address you've given me has bounced.
    Cool! I'll take down the recruitment ad on the 4e Discord then.

Have fun!
    To err is human.
    To arrrr is pirate.

Players should have received a calendar invite for Session Zero over Zoom tomorrow night at 7:00 pm EST. If you're a player and you haven't gotten that calendar invite, PM me.

New player here. I haven't had experience with 4e but would love to learn it, if you still have any openings, here's a link to my LFG post:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...689#post629689

Thread Information