FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Pathfinder One-Shot #3: Head Shot the Rot SAT October 30th @ 5.30 PM UTC

If there is overwhelming interest for SUN October 31st around 1.30 PM UTC instead [note that your timezone may change that day] please let me know.

This game will be run on the OPO Discord!

Please schedule around 3-4 hours for the game (a bit more if there are several new players) [definitely shorter than Dinner at Lionlodge].

PFS2 credit:

"Players who play through Head-Shot the Rot, as well as GMs who run the adventure, can apply the adventure’s Chronicle Sheet to any of their Pathfinder Society Organized Play characters. Players and GMs must decide which character to apply credit to when they receive the Chronicle Sheet. The Chronicle Sheet gives 4 Experience Point(s), 4 Reputation with one faction, and 10 Treasure Bundles appropriate to a character of their level. It also grants 8 days of Downtime. This adventure is not repeatable, therefore an individual can earn a Chronicle Sheet for the adventure once as player and once as GM."

The one-shot is run during the double AcP weekend.

We will use Fantasy Grounds Unity. I have an Ultimate license for both so players only need a free demo version.

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play.

About the one-shot:

Taking a much-needed relaxing break in between escapades, four gun-toting adventurers post up in a dingy bar in one of Alkenstar's entertainment districts. Right across the street at a theater, people flood inside to catch the premiere of a highly-advertised play, but what comes out of the theater is far more dangerous. As people scatter to safety in the dusty streets, its up to the group of gunslingers in the bar to set things right.

This short Pathfinder 2nd edition adventure written by Michael Sayre is intended to be completed in a single session and includes four 3rd-level pregenerated gunslinger characters, who make use of the exciting new equpment and rules found in Pathfinder Guns & Gears, whose backstories and motivations tie closely to one another. This adventure can be easily incorporated into various virtual tabletops, run off of digital devices, or printed out and played at a table.
    Last edited by stephan_; October 24th, 2021 at 23:44.

This will be the Tier 1-4 correct? If so, I will play with my new Level 1 Ranger!
    “When you're backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.”
    ― Harvey Specter

Not quite unfortunately. As a one-shot, it has four 3rd-level pregenerated gunslinger characters (I don't think the Paizo website has the pregens currently).

I just saw your discord pdf post after my post. I will play Doc!
    ― Harvey Specter

I'm in, too. I'll take a look at the pregens later.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

FYI, Sunday around 5.30 PM would now also be a possibility as that spot has opened up.

Looks like this one will not go correct?
    ― Harvey Specter

In theory, still a legal table [in fact, because of adventure mode even more so than usual].

But yes, I would leave it up to the two signed up players whether they want to go ahead with either pregens or adjusted encounters.

This one would be easy enough to scale down if necessary.

I'm ok with playing with 2 players. Either scaling down or each player controlling 2 pregens sounds fine.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Thread Information