STAR TREK 2d20

Lost Mines of Phandelver **FOR BEGINNERS ONLY**

FG License: GM has Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate so players only need Lite.
    Game System: 5E
    Time Zone: i.e. Mountain Time (-7) USA,
    Day of week and time: Open for discussion
    If new game, planned start date: To be determined
    Planned Duration & Frequency: One 3 hour session weekly
    Term: However long the group takes to complete
    Text or Voice: Voice ONLY
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No
    Roleplay & Combat mix: 1/3 Role Play, 1/3 combat, 1/3 exploring
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4-5 players
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level with only starting equipment as per the the 5E players handbook
    Character restrictions: Only core races and classes.

This is a campaign for beginners. It would be helpful if you have the Players Handbook (PHB) and Monster Manuel (MM) for 5E but they are not required. I will share any books that are needed to play once you've logged on to the campaign in Unity. Game play will start at level 1 and advance to level 4 or 5. We will be using the Lost Mines of Phandelver campaign with some slight homebrew modifications that will include among other things puzzles and traps just to keep things interesting... Communications will be through my Discord server (audio only) please make sure you have a mic that can be muted. I'm no Matt Mercer so don't expect a professional voice actor. I do use Syrinscape for some sound effects. If you have a character already built I'll need to approve it before we play. If you need to build a character I can provide you with some help on how to do it within Unity. Character ability scores can be done using the standard scores or point cost methods. IF you decide you'd like to random roll the dice for your ability scores the dice rolls would have to be verified by me in Unity before hand... You can read about Ability Scores on pg. 13 of the PHB. You'll also need to come up with a good backstory for your character. I use these a lot during game play. I've left the date and time for playing as "open for discussion... It will depend on the amount of interest that is shown in playing and what works best for the group. I'm running another campaign with 5 players right now so I need to work around that group but other then that my time is open. You can PM me with any questions you might have. Again this is for beginning players and will depend on how much interest there is in playing.
    Last edited by Wert; October 24th, 2021 at 19:53.

I am new to 5e and to FG. I have played older versions of Dnd, and looking forward to learning this version. I would be interested in joining this game.. Thanks!

Anthan,
    Send me a PM and we can discuss.
    Wert

p.s.

Hey, Newish to 5e I have ran one module so far and would like to have a go at MOP. Let me know if you're still looking for players

p.s. Depending on they day your would be playing I may have one or two other players that would be interested.
    Last edited by BAHdia; October 26th, 2021 at 18:59. Reason: p.s.

Thank you too all that have reached out and shown an interest in this game. I have found a local group that wishes to play this campaign so the game is closed to additional players.
    Wert

Ello, I've played 1st ed. of D&D but looking to get back to playing. 5E sounds much more fun.
    If you still need players, just message me. Thanks!

Thread Information