Starfinder Playlist

Beta Test - How to change sidebar sub-item category?

I changed my Fantasy Grounds Unity to Test version, to see the changes, but I would like to know how I can access the sidebar and change the position of a button to another category, in case Ruleset is GURPS and I would like to change the Abilities position for the "Category" Character
    The Order would be:
    Library: Containing Assets and Modules
    Player: Containing Characters and Notes
    Campaign: Containing Encounters, Images, NPCs, Items, Quests, Parcel, Story, Table and Vehicles
    Character: Containing Traits and Abilities
    I'm uploading the screenshot for you to view.

Attachment 49636

I think there might be other ways to do this, but here is what I did on my rulesets:

edit your data_library records, and add this variable: sSidebarCategory

Check the screenshot for an example

sidebar.PNG

Possible values are:

"library"
    "player"
    "campaign"
    "create" (which will show under character)

The order for buttons within a category is currently always alphabetical. This is to increase consistency in placement of buttons, instead of arbitrary choices across various rulesets. This was an ongoing issue with the old button system, so there are no plans to support custom ordering of the buttons. Alphabetical is easier for users to look at quickly and locate what they need; otherwise, they have to scan whole list visually (unless they use all the time and memorize).

@johniba answered the category location specification. If there is a category specified, then that category is used. Otherwise, the default category is the "campaign" category for any record types not pre-recognized.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information