DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Beginner LFG in China (Beijing)

Hi Guys,
    I'm looking to join a DND or Pathfinder group if possible for regular sessions. I'm a beginner but I already watched many hours of games so I know the basics and I would love to learn more.
    I'm currently living in Beijing as an Expat so if you're from the area GMT+8 that would be perfect.

Hi there, I can connect you with a group that plays on your Sunday evenings from around 7 p.m. However, they are not willing to play D&D / Pathfinder. They only play systems with an emphasis on role playing, not roll playing. Let me know if you are still interested. There is currently 2 people in the group. I will join again in April.

I should add that they are friendly guys and welcome any level of experience. They are currently playing a Cthulhu game, but are open to other things if that is not your preference.

Hi, thanks for the reply. Currently I'm more interested in D&D and Pathfinder as these are world's I already read about and would like therefore to try the games. But thanks for considering me

Quote Originally Posted by HausAmStyx View Post
    Hi, thanks for the reply. Currently I'm more interested in D&D and Pathfinder as these are world's I already read about and would like therefore to try the games. But thanks for considering me
    OK, I hope you can find a group soon and enjoy everything that FG has to offer.

Thread Information