FG Spreadshirt Swag

2021-11 Ruleset: 5E Reference Manual images are tiny on initial player view

I noticed that with the beta-release 5E ruleset when I load a reference manual as a player that all of the images in the reference manual appear as small thumbnails on initial viewing. Leaving and returning to a page reverts them to normal size. Looks like this only happens in the player client.

To recreate in a new 5E campaign:
    1. Launch campaign and open second client to join as player (over localhost)
    2. Player: Load D&D Player's Handbook (shared by GM)
    3. Player: Open PHB Reference Manual and navigate to Chapter 1: Creating a Character. The chapter image page is a small thumbnail. SmallImage.JPG
    4. Player: Click Chapter 1 twice (once to close it and another to re-open it), on the next load the image page is normal sized. It will remain this way until rejoining the campaign. NormalImage.JPG
    5. Player: Navigate to Chapter 2: Races. The image is a small thumbnail and, as before, leaving and returning to the page reverts it to the expected size.

D&D 5E ruleset v2021-11-15
    FGU v4.1.10
    Attached Images Attached Images

This one is going to take me a little time to figure out. I either need to allow hard-coded sizes (and add whole UI for changing); or provide a callback in FGU client to allow controls to resize dynamically as images load into player client from GM client.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information