FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    @darenan, @Jiminimonka,
    * Those references in manager_referencemanual.lua are just leftover from the older code; those are the old defaults and they're not used anywhere.
    * The minimum image width is 100 pixels; images smaller than that are scaled to 100 width.
    * The maximum image width is 600 single column (or 300 double column).
    * If the width is between minimum and maximum, then the resolution width of the image is used.
    * When resized, the image proportions are preserved.

Regards,
    JPG
    Cool. That makes things easier.

Effect Export Problems

The new Export and Builder Functions are very nice. There is just one little issue with the export of (custom) effects. The checkmark is set for effects but the new exported module has no added effects in the Master Effects List when activated in a new campaign. I tested with both SWADE and SWPF. (I also tested in the live channel with the normal export function and there were no problems).

I also wonder, if there will be support for more "Exported Record Views" for SWADE and SWPF. The only two items are Armor and Vehicles by now.

Thank you for the great work so far!
    Last edited by TomtheBu; October 30th, 2021 at 22:18.

The typical usage for exported views in other rulesets is only Items (Weapons, Armor), NPCs (By Type, By Difficulty), and Vehicles (By Type). You don't want to have too many to maintain in a ruleset, but they give an alternate view for more in-depth table types in rulebooks (usually the ones above). Also, this is defined by the ruleset creator, and Savage Worlds is developed by the user @Ikael. You can try posting in the Savage Worlds forums with any suggestions.

For the exported effects, I was able to recreate, and I will look into fixing.

Regards,
    JPG

Hi Moon Wizard, thank you for your fast help with the effects export.

I guess the SWADE and SWPF Rulesets have just these two (armor and vehicles) exported views available, due to the Enhanced Library Extension (SWEL), which actually supports nearly every kind of record entry at the moment. I would be happy if both - hand and ranged weapons exported record views would be added to the new export function, as well as maybe powers by rank. But you are right, I will go for the ruleset specific forum and ask if support for these items are planned in the future.

It doesn't appear that the order of the pages shown in the nav pane is being respected by the prev/next buttons in the generated reference manual. @Moon Wizard I'm going to email you a generated module that exhibits this issue.

@darrenan,

Thanks for the information. As I mentioned in email, the manual indexing is currently in order of creation; so I'll need to look at somehow incorporating the "order" field used to allow move up/down in the UI.

Regards,
    JPG

Opening the Modifier Button in SWADE or PFSW Ruleset triggers the following error:
    Script execution error: [string "utility/scripts/modifierlist_presets.lua"]:7: attempt to call field 'getModWindowPresets' (a nil value)

But everything seems to work, just the error pops up.

I've just pushed an update to the SavageWorlds ruleset to fix the script conflict. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG

After the Savage Worlds Ruleset Update, the script error has gone for both SWADE and PFSW, Thank you
    Last edited by TomtheBu; November 7th, 2021 at 19:11.

Decal Export into a new Module

Will there be an option to export the decal of a campaign into a module? Or how is the common way to add a decal to the module?

The same maybe for an export field to activate Ruleset specific options like setting or house rules options for a SWADE or PFSW?

Thread Information