FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
    I haven't been able to recreate this, so any ideas how to get into that "state" are appreciated.

Regards,
    JPG

Turns out it is pretty easy to repro. Create two ref pages, A and B. In page A scroll down until the link, title, and lock controls go off the top of the page. Select page B, you will now be unable to toggle the lock control. In page B scroll those controls off the top of the page and then back down so they are visible. Fixed.

I just resynced to the TEST channel, and verified this in a brand new CoreRPG campaign.

Can I get some other folks to try these steps to confirm?

P.S. If page B has blocks on it, for example an empty text block, you will see that clicking directly on the block edit control will not set the caret, but clicking slightly above it will.
    Last edited by darrenan; October 25th, 2021 at 20:32.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Turns out it is pretty easy to repro. Create two ref pages, A and B. In page A scroll down until the link, title, and lock controls go off the top of the page. Select page B, you will now be unable to toggle the lock control. In page B scroll those controls off the top of the page and then back down so they are visible. Fixed.

I just resynced to the TEST channel, and verified this in a brand new CoreRPG campaign.

Can I get some other folks to try these steps to confirm?

P.S. If page B has blocks on it, for example an empty text block, you will see that clicking directly on the block edit control will not set the caret, but clicking slightly above it will.
    I can recreate this with these steps.

I also ran into a console error that popped up when testing it:
    [10/25/2021 12:35:59 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "ref/scripts/ref_manual.lua"]:86: findWindow: Invalid parameter 1
    To recreate the error with a new CoreRPG campaign (v2021-11-15):
    1. Start with an empty Reference manual in builder
    2. Click New Chapter
    3. Click New Page (not having named anything, there should be two new pages now)

(Apologies if I should've posted this in a separate thread).

I'm seeing that script error as well.

Reference Builder Feature Request: Option when right-clicking an image block to bring up a properties windows that allows adjusting the image size (the same way the <size></size> element allows in the underlying XML) and edit the caption.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Reference Builder Feature Request: Option when right-clicking an image block to bring up a properties windows that allows adjusting the image size (the same way the <size></size> element allows in the underlying XML) and edit the caption.
    Yeah good idea.

The size element is no longer used. The images automatically resize to the size of the window (single column) or half the window (double column), with a min size of 600 and 300, respectively.

Regards,
    JPG

Now you tell me... when I turn off the PC. I made a side column entry and the picture seemed smaller than the text. Does it force scale or do the images have to be above a certain resolution?

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The size element is no longer used. The images automatically resize to the size of the window (single column) or half the window (double column), with a min size of 600 and 300, respectively.

Regards,
    JPG
    manager_referencemanual.lua still seems to be using it in the onBlockAdd function. Is this a new change that hasn't been checked in yet?

If the image is less than 300 or 600 in width, respectively, will it use the image's width, or will it position the image in a 300 or 600-wide space depending on how it is being used?
    Last edited by darrenan; October 27th, 2021 at 23:29.

@darenan, @Jiminimonka,
    * Those references in manager_referencemanual.lua are just leftover from the older code; those are the old defaults and they're not used anywhere.
    * The minimum image width is 100 pixels; images smaller than that are scaled to 100 width.
    * The maximum image width is 600 single column (or 300 double column).
    * If the width is between minimum and maximum, then the resolution width of the image is used.
    * When resized, the image proportions are preserved.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information