DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP - New 5E Wild Beyond the Witchlight Seeks 3-4 players

FG License: GM has FG Unity Ultimate
    Game System: Dungeons and Dragons 5E

Time Zone: EST (GMT -5)
    Day of week and time: 9:00 AM Sunday (0900), or about 1:00PM (1300) GMT
    If new game, planned start date: Session zero on 10/24, first day of play on 10/31
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, 3 hours per session
    Term: Planning only to finish WBTW atm, but may continue with other games if the group would like to!

Text or Voice: Voice over discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: I'd like to focus more on the roleplay and social aspects, though combat is always fun! This module offers a lot of diverse ways to approach each scenario, so if you're after plundering loot and rolling big damage, you may be disappointed.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have one player, Would like 3-4 more to cap the party at 4 or 5, six as a maximum.
    Character starting level & equipment: We'll be starting at level 1, and should be about level 8 by the end of planned content.
    Character restrictions: All content should be from official WOTC materials, Homebrew is subject to DM approval.

Details of your scenario: Wild Beyond the Witchlight is a highly social and roleplay focused campaign, where violence is never your only option. Players will play, explore, and interact with the people and places of a classic carnival, and the far more dangerous and ethereal denizens of the feywild domain of Prismeer.

Please send a short introduction of yourself and characters you enjoy playing and interacting with to me via PM and we can get talking!
    Last edited by Birdwizard; October 22nd, 2021 at 00:44.

Hey, you still looking for players?

Hey Rocco! I am, would you mind sending me a private message so we can discuss the kind of game you're looking for?

Do you still have spots available?

hey there, I'm interested in getting in on the game if you still have spots open let me know if you do!

Question is there still spots open or no?
    also is there an age rating/limit ?

Is there still room? I sent you a pm.

hey, is there still room available?

Thread Information