5E Character Create Playlist

Looking for at least 2 more players...Room for 4 more! DnD 5E with crunch!

Campaign: The Greyhawk Cronicles - Start with Keep on the Borderlands!
    System: D&D 5E
    Setting: Greyhawk - Homebrew
    Books: PHB, MM, DMG only
    Books Note: Anything and everything will be at the disposal for players and the GM alike in the 3 books above as written
    VTT: FGU Ultimate
    Session 0: Every Thur night beginning 11/4/2021 7 PM - 10 PM CDT - Roll up characters, go over the rules, answer questions, and set expectations.
    Frequency: Weekly
    Audio: Yes (headset preferred); Discord
    Server address: TBA
    Player Experience Level: Prefer players with prior 5E and Fantasy Grounds experience.
    GM Experience Level: 6 years of 5E
    GM Style: Old School, Gritty, Tough, Fair
    GM Fantasy Grounds Knowledge: Good
    Combat/RP Mix: Depends on the group.
    Mature Content (18+): Prefer mature players
    2-4 Slots open

Characters Rules:

Determining Ability Scores: Roll 4d6. Record highest three dice. Do this six times. Place the six scores in whichever ability you see fit. PHB pg. 13.
    Starting Wealth: Roll for starting wealth which is determined by character class. PHB pg. 143. No magic is available for purchase or to be crafted until characters achieve higher levels.
    Starting Level: 1
    Height and Weight: Roll for Height and Weight. PHB pg. 121.
    Alignment: No Evil Characters
    Character Background: Please fill this out to facilitate the RP component of the game to bring your character alive.
    Multi-Classing: Yes
    Feats: Yes
    Encumbrance: Yes. PHB pg. 176.
    Downtime Activities: Yes. PHB pg. 187.
    Spell Components: Yes. PHB pg. 203. If a cost is associated with a spell component, you must possess the component in order to cast the spell. A component pouch or spell casting focus may be used in place of mundane components.
    Deities: Greyhawk. PHB pg. 295.

Game Rules:

Death: When your character dies, roll up a new character at the level your character died.
    Setting: Greyhawk
    Mix of wilderness adventuring, dungeon crawls, voyages on the high seas, cruising rivers, etc.
    Magic exists.
    Inspiration will be awarded by the DM. It can held until used and does not expire. Inspiration may be given to another player. Only 1 inspiration can be used per roll.
    RP with NPCs: RAW DMG pg. 244-245.
    Ability Check vs Skill Check: Must be proficient to make a given skill check, otherwise, you'll make an ability check. DMs discretion to call for an ability check if no specific skill check can be determined.
    Rests: Short rest is 2 hours. Long rest is 8 hours.
    XP: Awarded for "winning" the encounter. This is done by either killing or routing the creatures or successfully navigating the encounter to achieve the objective through RP means.

Combat Options:

Diagonal Distance: 5-10-5-10.
    Facing: Yes. DMG pg. 252
    Flanking does not grant combat advantage.
    Initiative: Rolled every round of combat. This will keep the party on its toes! Creatures will not have group initiative.
    Weapon Speed Factor: No. Nothing built into FGU to accommodate this.
    Action Options: Yes. DMG pg. 271-272.
    Hitting Cover: Yes. DMG pg. 272.
    Cleave: Yes. DMG pg. 272.
    Lingering Injuries: No. Table is lame.
    Massive Damage: Yes. DMG pg. 273.
    Morale: Yes. DMG pg. 273.

Contact me on Discord
    BlueFalcon#9963
    Last edited by Baron28; October 21st, 2021 at 05:10.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Timezone: UTC -6

DM: 1e Ruins of Adventure, Curse of the Azure Bonds
    DM: 5e Descent into Avernus
    D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits
    Transitioning from D&D to DCC

May your dice rolls be ever in your favor.

hey interested in playing PM if you are still looking for a player

Quote Originally Posted by BAHdia View Post
    hey interested in playing PM if you are still looking for a player
    Game is full. Thanks for your interest
    Ultimate License Holder

D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits

I know the game is full, but D&D groups have a very high turnover rate, so if a slot opens up let me know. Your rule set is very similar to the games i run.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantak View Post
    I know the game is full, but D&D groups have a very high turnover rate, so if a slot opens up let me know. Your rule set is very similar to the games i run.
    Sure thing. I need to compile a wait list as I've had some interest last minute for this game.
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information