5E Character Create Playlist

Oct 2021 - Test Channel Bugs

2E Ruleset

On load of clean project
    [10/20/2021 8:21:16 PM] s'menulist.lua' | s'populateMenuList: Adding custom menu--->' | s'rMenu' | { s'sPath' = s'', s'sToolTip' = s'sidebar_tooltip_moduleselection', s'sRecord' = s'moduleselection' }
    [10/20/2021 8:21:16 PM] s'menulist.lua' | s'populateMenuList: Adding custom menu--->' | s'rMenu' | { s'sPath' = s'', s'sButtonCustomText' = s'Setup', s'sToolTip' = s'menu_setup_tooltip', s'sRecord' = s'setup' }
    [10/20/2021 8:21:16 PM] s'menulist.lua' | s'populateMenuList: Adding custom menu--->' | s'rMenu' | { s'sPath' = s'export', s'sButtonCustomText' = s'Export', s'sToolTip' = s'menu_export_tooltip', s'sRecord' = s'export' }
    [10/20/2021 8:21:16 PM] s'menulist.lua' | s'populateMenuList: Adding custom menu--->' | s'rMenu' | { s'sPath' = s'', s'sButtonCustomText' = s'Shortcuts', s'sToolTip' = s'', s'sRecord' = s'sidebar' }
    [10/20/2021 8:21:16 PM] s'data_options_adnd.lua' | s'updateMenuStyle' | s'OPTIONS_MENU' | s'menus'
    [10/20/2021 8:21:16 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_desktop.lua"]:222: attempt to index upvalue '_wShortcuts' (a nil value)
    [10/20/2021 8:21:16 PM] RULESET: Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 2nd Edition

Quote Originally Posted by jharp View Post
    2E Ruleset

On load of clean project
    [10/20/2021 8:21:16 PM] s'menulist.lua' | s'populateMenuList: Adding custom menu--->' | s'rMenu' | { s'sPath' = s'', s'sToolTip' = s'sidebar_tooltip_moduleselection', s'sRecord' = s'moduleselection' }
    [10/20/2021 8:21:16 PM] s'menulist.lua' | s'populateMenuList: Adding custom menu--->' | s'rMenu' | { s'sPath' = s'', s'sButtonCustomText' = s'Setup', s'sToolTip' = s'menu_setup_tooltip', s'sRecord' = s'setup' }
    [10/20/2021 8:21:16 PM] s'menulist.lua' | s'populateMenuList: Adding custom menu--->' | s'rMenu' | { s'sPath' = s'export', s'sButtonCustomText' = s'Export', s'sToolTip' = s'menu_export_tooltip', s'sRecord' = s'export' }
    [10/20/2021 8:21:16 PM] s'menulist.lua' | s'populateMenuList: Adding custom menu--->' | s'rMenu' | { s'sPath' = s'', s'sButtonCustomText' = s'Shortcuts', s'sToolTip' = s'', s'sRecord' = s'sidebar' }
    [10/20/2021 8:21:16 PM] s'data_options_adnd.lua' | s'updateMenuStyle' | s'OPTIONS_MENU' | s'menus'
    [10/20/2021 8:21:16 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_desktop.lua"]:222: attempt to index upvalue '_wShortcuts' (a nil value)
    [10/20/2021 8:21:16 PM] RULESET: Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 2nd Edition
    I've not updated the ruleset for the beta code that was just released (just found out about it today). I will plan to work through these changes once they have posted the list of changes/etc for ruleset devs.

Thanks for the report tho!
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

As noted in the beta posts, only about 18 rulesets have been updated, and 2E is not on the list yet. I just sent out emails to all the external DLC ruleset developers with additional information.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    As noted in the beta posts, only about 18 rulesets have been updated, and 2E is not on the list yet. I just sent out emails to all the external DLC ruleset developers with additional information.

Regards,
    JPG
    Sorry I should have been clearer. I'm not saying it wasn't expected I just decided to start recording things I find in the Test build path. Some of it will be for me, some for others. Figured a thread was needed so I just started it.

Jason

If the ruleset is not on the list, I have already sent a list of affected assets/files to the DLC developer to review. (including Celestian)

Regards,
    JPG

K. If it will avoid confusion you can delete this thread.

No need to delete, still some good info in the thread.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Anyone know what is causing this? I am seeing the following:

[1/4/2022 1:08:45 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_desktop.lua"]:227: attempt to index upvalue '_wShortcuts' (a nil value)

It seems similar to an error posted above.

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post

[1/4/2022 1:08:45 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_desktop.lua"]:227: attempt to index upvalue '_wShortcuts' (a nil value)

Which ruleset, do you have loaded extension and etc?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post

Unless your error is e exact same as the OP, it's best to start a new thread.

This thread is in the beta test laboratory. No public beta test is currently available. Plus their was an update today, so which version and which channel are you on? Please post answer in a new thread in the appropriate sub-forum so that we can help resolve.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information