DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Wheel of Time 5th ed conversion

I started working on a WOT conversion for 5th ed. I found one on reddit but I feel like it is incomplete and way to balanced. WOT is a super unbalanced world and the conversion should be too. I just started and have a human race and plan on having sub races for the different lands I have also have a good start on the sub race Aiel. I am looking for any feedback to help push this along. I have always wanted to run a WOT game and now that the tv show is out. maybe people will have enough background info soon to be to play.

FYI there is more text in the Ji'e'toh trait.
    Attached Images Attached Images

There was a published Wheel of Time RPG based on the D&D 3e system. I have it on my bookshelf, but never played it. Maybe it's available online or PDF and you can use that as a starting point for building mechanics that need less tweaking than 5e.

Quote Originally Posted by XYZenori View Post
    There was a published Wheel of Time RPG based on the D&D 3e system. I have it on my bookshelf, but never played it. Maybe it's available online or PDF and you can use that as a starting point for building mechanics that need less tweaking than 5e.
    I downloaded that and using it as a guide to convert to 5ed. Buy the way that book is worth $600 +

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonBetween View Post
    I downloaded that and using it as a guide to convert to 5ed. Buy the way that book is worth $600 +
    Huh, I think I would sell mine for that!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Holy Moly! Who knew it was so uncommon and/or valuable. I have the big module Prophecies of the Dragon too. Not much of a retirement plan, but it makes me chuckle at its worth.

Thread Information