5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    I notice the effect applies concentration, which the spell itself does not require. I am not sure yet if it's honoring the concentration, where a hit on the PC would trigger a concentration check. Is this by design or something that can be taken out?

Just checking in to see if you have been able to resolve the latest bugs/old behaviors?
    Thanks!

+1 to the concentration question. The spell as written shouldn't require concentration and it doesn't seem like you can remove the concentration effect if you cast it using the extension. Can this be removed or am I missing something?

My sincerest apologies for not responding for so long, I no longer receive emails about activity on this thread!

I removed the concentration. Your players need to remove the spell from their characters and add it again to fix this in existing campaigns. It never even occured to me this spell is not concentration :O
    @nephranka, on your screenshot I see that you are using version 1.0.2 which is very old. Is it possible that you got the files mixed up? I tested this and it still works as intended. Either way, I will be including the version in the file name from now on.
    Last edited by jammaster; January 6th, 2022 at 11:36.

Quote Originally Posted by jammaster View Post
    My sincerest apologies for not responding for so long, I no longer receive emails about activity on this thread!

I removed the concentration. Your players need to remove the spell from their characters and add it again to fix this in existing campaigns. It never even occured to me this spell is not concentration :O
    @nephranka, on your screenshot I see that you are using version 1.0.2 which is very old. Is it possible that you got the files mixed up? I tested this and it still works as intended. Either way, I will be including the version in the file name from now on.
    Great to have you back!

I did have an old version. I updated it and tested. In all three cases (blind, true, tremor) the mirror image is still in play.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Great to have you back!

I did have an old version. I updated it and tested. In all three cases (blind, true, tremor) the mirror image is still in play.
    This is really confusing, this is how your situation looks when I test it:
    it_works.jpg

I think this may have something to do with other plugins? Are you using FGU or FGC? Also, is your client updated?
    If your client is updated (which it seems to be in your screenshot) and you are using FGU, you can try removing all extension except for mine and add them one by one to see which one has compat issue. Then I can address them

So this is a new FGU build: 1/4/2022 rules set only your ext v. 1.0.5
    Brand new character created

Steps:
    Apply MI on test
    move turn order
    Dbl click in CT the attack of the G cube.
    repeat with other monsters

All monsters come from MM
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nephranka; January 7th, 2022 at 11:27.

Quote Originally Posted by jammaster View Post
    This is really confusing, this is how your situation looks when I test it:
    it_works.jpg

I think this may have something to do with other plugins? Are you using FGU or FGC? Also, is your client updated?
    If your client is updated (which it seems to be in your screenshot) and you are using FGU, you can try removing all extension except for mine and add them one by one to see which one has compat issue. Then I can address them
    I do note your screen shot shows you are using the 12/27/2021 rules set.

Ok. I have found the issue. If the grid is off then it does not work. If the grid is on it works.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Ok. I have found the issue. If the grid is off then it does not work. If the grid is on it works.
    How do you turn it off? I cant find the setting anywhere. I need to make sure this is intended behavior

EDIT: Found it. I uploaded a new version. Let me know if something else is off, especially crashes, i removed a check that I do not fully understand to fix this. But so far everything worked
    Last edited by jammaster; January 7th, 2022 at 17:13.

Thread Information