DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    so I am testing now and I get an error while trying to disable it.

something went wrong and the forge database is corrupted??

anyway, creator send me the tavern mod and I'm ready for my game tonight

Quote Originally Posted by rtrevino70 View Post
    so I am testing now and I get an error while trying to disable it.
    Please provide full details of the error you're getting.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Looking into this, I can't seem to replicate it on my end. Please let me know if this is still an issue and what errors you are seeing.

Actually, did you mean to report this issue for the account rtrevino, not rtrevino70? If so it should be fixed now. Please let me know if any other items can't be disabled or are failing to download.

Quote Originally Posted by ju95 View Post
    Actually, did you mean to report this issue for the account rtrevino, not rtrevino70? If so it should be fixed now. Please let me know if any other items can't be disabled or are failing to download.
    YES!!

its working now, Thank you all for your input

I am very new to the Forge. I purchased (both Free offerings and items paid with Gold Coins) several titles a day ago and I am not sure how the files get downloaded to me. I have run the updates through Fantasy Grounds Classic and I am not seeing any of the files in my folders. The purchases are in my Inventory on the Forge, but the only buttons I see are Disable and Hide and Disable. No other actions are available. If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Forge only works with FGU, as classic is no longer receiving updates.

Furthermore, even if you use unity, the extensions may not install into the /extensions but in the /vault directory The forge website does sadly not list anymore whether something installs in the extension or vault directory (but may hopefully come back )

Thread Information