DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Forge not downloading items

Hello,

I am currently trying to download Iceforge - 4 Taverns (free map pack) but I'm not getting it. I've been digging and I see that on my forge inventory I have 45 subscriptions, but once I press the check for updates button. it only shows that I have 42 subscriptions

is there way to force to redownload everything again?

Thnks!

This module seems to be tied to 5E. Create a new 5E project and see if you see it. You may also wish to go to your forge inventory area and see if it is hidden or others are hidden.
    Last edited by jharp; October 19th, 2021 at 23:35.

It's definitely set to be 5E only (just checked the data files); so it will only appear when running a 5E campaign.

Regards,
    JPG

Sorry forgot to mention I'm running a 5e campaign

Click the folder button in the top left of the FGU startup screen to open a file explorer window. Navigate to the vault directory and delete 8aee1422-2ecf-11ec-8c52-0050562be458.dat (this is the file for the module) then run an FGU update.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    I sent a message to the crafter to let them know to change it to Any ruleset.

Let us know if you see the .dat file in question as well.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Click the folder button in the top left of the FGU startup screen to open a file explorer window. Navigate to the vault directory and delete 8aee1422-2ecf-11ec-8c52-0050562be458.dat (this is the file for the module) then run an FGU update.
    this is where it gets odd, actually I cannot find this UUID. I even deleted the vault folder and let it update and still nothing. I made sure that the extension is not disabled from my inventory

Maybe you are on the test channel? Launch FG. Go settings, go advanced, check your Build Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by jharp View Post
    Maybe you are on the test channel? Launch FG. Go settings, go advanced, check your Build Channel.
    just checked it I am on the live channel

Quote Originally Posted by rtrevino View Post
    I made sure that the extension is not disabled from my inventory
    Maybe try disabling it in the Forge, then do an update, and then re-enable in the Forge and do an update.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information