FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Attack Modifiers Extension

I've created this extension for easier selection of attack/combat modifiers (Charge, Flanking, Cover, etc.). This currently only work in character sheets, not NPC sheets. I might do that later if people want me to.

Forge link: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/305/view

Changelog:
    v1.0: Release
    v1.1: PFRPG support
    v1.2: Support for all base + art subscription themes
    v1.21: Hotfix: Readded PFRPG support which was accidentally lost
    v1.22: Hotfix: Changed typo, Charge modifier from +1 to +2
    v1.3: Compatibility update for ruleset changes
    v1.4: Added exclusionsets to use the new ruleset features and add better compatibility
    v1.5: Added compatibility with the Extra-Actions extension and changed some behavior in the extension itself
    v1.6: Major rewrite
    v1.7: Compatibility patch

Here is a short GIF demonstrating before we go into the more technical stuff.

What this extension does:
    - Seperate subwindow above weapon in the actions tab which is only shown in "Combat" mode
    - All attack modifiers (all I know of in 3.5E) with the corresponding plus and minus
    - Only modifiers which work together can be selected together
    - Check wether the attack is melee or ranged (Shoot [into] Melee) doesn't work on melee attacks
    - New hopefully bit more modern buttons which change on the theme you are using (see below)

What the extension does not yet:
    - Extra logic besides attack is currently not working as I'd like it to (e.g. cover giving +2 reflex saves). I will get around that eventually.

Compability: Overwritten data
    - Global script ModifierStack overwritten
    - campaign/scripts/char_actions.lua overwritten
    - minimal join merge in windowclass charsheet_actions
    - minimal join merge in windowclass charsheet

Known minor nuisance:
    Modifiers are not bound by character sheet but by user. This shouldn't impact actual gameplay but may irritate. Explanation:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post655246
    Last edited by Zarestia; September 23rd, 2022 at 13:42. Reason: added new info

Nice

So, basically like a sheet in-built modifiers window (and extended)? That keeps some screen real estate and leads to a more compatible version, while the modifier window may have had the advantage that it is also usable for NPCs

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Nice

So, basically like a sheet in-built modifiers window (and extended)? That keeps some screen real estate and leads to a more compatible version, while the modifier window may have had the advantage that it is also usable for NPCs
    Yes, it really keeps the focus on the character sheet and players don't have to navigate to the top right (or bottom left if using some other extensions) to open another window, click and close that...
    And yeah, I forgot to include some big info in the post

please just add the pfrpg to ruleset for use please it is all the same. pf1e was made off 3.5

Quote Originally Posted by toastsniffer187 View Post
    please just add the pfrpg to ruleset for use please it is all the same. pf1e was made off 3.5
    I've added PFRPG as ruleset after reading the PFRPG combat rules. Forge update always take a while to approve.

v1.1
    - Added PFRPG ruleset support

Update v1.2
    - Added appropriate icons for all base + art subscription themes where needed
    - These icons will be changed automatically depending on which theme is loaded, default are the brown ones in the screenshots in 1st post

Hotfix Update v1.21
    - Readded PFRPG support which was accidentally removed in the last update

Hi, i've just encountered your extension and trying in it.
    Just a thought: in pfrpg charge doesn't apply the -2 to AC, does it?

Also: in pfrpg 1 campaign, charge doesn't give +2, it gives +1
    imagen_2021-11-13_211137.png

Quote Originally Posted by Urheil View Post
    Hi, i've just encountered your extension and trying in it.
    Just a thought: in pfrpg charge doesn't apply the -2 to AC, does it?
    Also: in pfrpg 1 campaign, charge doesn't give +2, it gives +1
    imagen_2021-11-13_211137.png
    What the extension does not yet:
    - Extra logic besides attack is currently not working as I'd like it to (e.g. cover giving +2 reflex saves). I will get around that eventually.
    The baseline inbuilt modifiers don't modify things such as AC or saves, thus I haven't implemented such things from the start. I will however try to get them working, probably sometime in the next weeks when I have a bit more time

Thanks for pointing out the charge modifier, I hotfixed that.

Hotfix Update v1.22
    - Changed typo, Charge modifier from +1 to +2
    Last edited by Zarestia; November 15th, 2021 at 15:05.

Thread Information