FG Spreadshirt Swag

Really Basic Problems

So, I just downloaded Savage Worlds Pathfinder and I am trying to run a game, but I, as the GM, cannot make an attack.

I have characters in the combat tracker, I select a target, drop the dice... they roll, but it doesn't say if I hit, damage doesn't proc... nothing happens. Just the roll appears. I must be doing something wrong or not doing something, but I can't for the life of me figure out what.

Blog Entries
    Welcome Nerk

For Characters open the Character and go to the Actions Tab
    You make your attacks from here

For them to apply to a target your character (on the map or in the Combat Tracker) must be targeting the entity you want to attack.
    click your token, then ctrl+click your enemy
    then do your action

Alternatives to pre-targeting are to drag and drop the attack onto the appropriate token on the map or entry in the combat tracker.

I don't have Savage Pathfinder, but I'll assume that it works similarly to the SWADE ruleset. Are you using an attack roll from the combat tab of the PC/NPC? Or are you just rolling fighting/shooting skill?

To get the attack result processed (and appear in the CT) use the attack from the combat tab (the dice to the left of the weapon name). This will give the result in the chat window and populate the attack in the CT (allowing Benny re-rolls, etc.). Then, if there's a hit, you can roll damage as the next step - attacks and damage aren't processed as one action.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerk View Post
    So, I just downloaded Savage Worlds Pathfinder and I am trying to run a game, but I, as the GM, cannot make an attack.

I have characters in the combat tracker, I select a target, drop the dice... they roll, but it doesn't say if I hit, damage doesn't proc... nothing happens. Just the roll appears. I must be doing something wrong or not doing something, but I can't for the life of me figure out what.
    Show some screenshots please.

NPCs also have to be in the combat tracker.

Thread Information