FG Spreadshirt Swag

+1 weapon bonus not working in the to hit calculation

AD&D, +1 weapon bonus not working in the to hit calculation. Its applying to the speed factor, but not the actual to hit roll in combat. I have the weapon proficiency and the weapon checked off under the skill.

combatfail.jpg
    Last edited by NinkasiNinja; October 17th, 2021 at 02:24.
    NinkasiNinja

Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (-5 GMT)
    Games desired: Star Wars FFG, D&D5e, AD&D, Patfinder 3.5, Cyberpunk, Vampire, Heroes Unlimited, Rifts

Quote Originally Posted by NinkasiNinja View Post
    AD&D, +1 weapon bonus not working in the to hit calculation. Its applying to the speed factor, but not the actual to hit roll in combat. I have the weapon proficiency and the weapon checked off under the skill.

combatfail.jpg
    Can't get the full picture but looking at the screen shot it appears the character has encumbrance (overloaded) and probably negated the modifier.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I was trying to reference that, other than movement penalty. But couldn't find any in game (FGU) evidence. Maybe I should look at the rulebook (rusty).
    NinkasiNinja

Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    Time Zone: US Eastern (-5 GMT)
    Games desired: Star Wars FFG, D&D5e, AD&D, Patfinder 3.5, Cyberpunk, Vampire, Heroes Unlimited, Rifts

Thread Information