DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Lost materials on 7e Investigators Handbook

Hello there.
    On my library, there are 2 different modules which contain same basic information. CoC 7e Reference and Call of Cthulhu 7e Investigators Handbook. First one contains less materials than the Handbook.

However, there is no "acrobat" occupation on the Handbook. It's only visible if I load the Reference book.
    In addition to that, "acrobat" occupation is not visible through library/Reference section even if I load the Reference book. I have to open "occupation" list on the side menu and make a search.

Besides, Firearms and Hand Weapons tables are no visible on "items" section on the side menu if I only activate the Handbook. In order to see them, I have to go to the library section and open the book. Or, I have to load the Reference book too.

Activating both of the books fills up entire lists with clones of the materials/items/occupations and it's annoying.

Does this problem only occur to me, or it's a common thing? Are there any solutions?

Blog Entries
    Hi Feroand

The 7E rulebook pretty much includes no info on the Occupations. The descriptions are all in the Investigators Handbook. The skinny versions need to be included in the 7E ruleset because you need them to play if you dont have the Investigators Handbook. This does mean you get doubles.

If you choose Investigators Handbook in the Group filter at the top of the Occupations list you will only see the detailed ones.

I have found our Acrobat. He was performing at a Carnivale in Belarus. He will be visible in the Investigators Handbook in about 10 days time.

All Weapons should be visible in Items so long as you have loaded the CoC7E Reference module.

Hi Feroand,

The CoC 7e Reference is the modules which contains the list of elements which can be dragged and dropped from the base Keepers Rulebook.

The Investigator’s Handbook is an optional additional book expanding on the base Keepers Rulebook. As with the physical books and PDFs, the Fantasy Grounds module contains all of the resources in the expansion.

The Investigator’s Handbook contains a new list of Occupations, with additional bacground information with a lot of overlap with the Keeperks Handbook. For this reason, in Fantasy Grounds the modules mirror this with duplicates of the relevant Occupations.

I will check if the acrobat is missing and will add it in if it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Feroand View Post
    Hello there.
    On my library, there are 2 different modules which contain same basic information. CoC 7e Reference and Call of Cthulhu 7e Investigators Handbook. First one contains less materials than the Handbook.

However, there is no "acrobat" occupation on the Handbook. It's only visible if I load the Reference book.
    In addition to that, "acrobat" occupation is not visible through library/Reference section even if I load the Reference book. I have to open "occupation" list on the side menu and make a search.

Besides, Firearms and Hand Weapons tables are no visible on "items" section on the side menu if I only activate the Handbook. In order to see them, I have to go to the library section and open the book. Or, I have to load the Reference book too.

Activating both of the books fills up entire lists with clones of the materials/items/occupations and it's annoying.

Does this problem only occur to me, or it's a common thing? Are there any solutions?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Fixes should be live.

Thanks, it's solved.
    Acrobat occupation can be seen in the list.

I have a request for the Investigators Handbook module.
    If firearms and hand weapons tables can be reachable just by the side menu (items), there is no need to load the "reference book" from the library, Investigators Handbook is just enough.
    To see the tables, I have to load the Reference Book -and deal with clones of the things- OR go to the library, find the Investigators Handbook and click the table. Despite it containing the tables, they cannot be seen in the "items" menu if I didn't load the Reference Book and make everything with clones.

It's not vital but... You know. Why have to load unneeded modules while having the actual book.
    If it's impossible, it's okay. Thanks for your endeavors anyway. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi Feroand could you possibly post a couple of screenshots to help me understand exactly what you seek?
    I should have done that before. I am sorry.

Screenshot_2021-10-21_13-01-03.png

İn this one, you can see I have loaded the Investigators Handbook. It contains the firearms and hand weapons table. Despite that, there is no entry in the "items" menu.

Screenshot_2021-10-21_13-01-53.png

In this one, I have loaded the reference book too. It also contains the weapon tables, besides some other things. While this book loaded, I can see some entries in the "items" menu.

Screenshot_2021-10-21_13-02-38.png

However, if I load both of the books in order to see the weapons table in the items menu (for quick reach), some other entries are duplicated.

What I ask is;
    Since the Investigators Handbook contains all of the things that the Reference book contains, there should be no need to load both of them, besides the weapons tables issue. If you can make Investigators Handbook weapon tables visible on the "items" menu, there will be no problem at all.

Thread Information