DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I get problem 1 all the time and its driving me crazy. Its repeatable in every single session and its baffling more people aren't complaining about it.
    Random text gets highlit, even in lists. It happens in every theme i've tried, so it seems systemic. I have zero extensions installed except a base theme (tried FG Simple Grey, Dungeon & Wood).

Example

I am using the 5e ruleset. In the example i am creating a 5e version of ToEE from the goodman games book, so it is a fresh campaign and not a module loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by raif11152 View Post
    I get problem 1 all the time and its driving me crazy. Its repeatable in every single session and its baffling more people aren't complaining about it.
    Random text gets highlit, even in lists. It happens in every theme i've tried, so it seems systemic. I have zero extensions installed except a base theme (tried FG Simple Grey, Dungeon & Wood).

Example

I am using the 5e ruleset. In the example i am creating a 5e version of ToEE from the goodman games book, so it is a fresh campaign and not a module loaded.
    I've seen the same in 3.5e but only so far in module development campaigns and not real sessions. Seems randomly so far.

Thread Information