DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

no store bundles ?

Has anyone ever seen any Pathfinder 1E bundles on the store? i have only ever seen 2E. i want to buy quite a few books, but don't want to pay full price.

I have not seen any 1E bundles. Each week there is the possibility of a book or two available at a discount. Also, if you have a paizo account and that account has any PDFs attached to it, you will get an extra discount if you link the SW account to the paizo account. If you don't have any PDFs and still link accounts, any purchases on SW will add the PDF to the paizo account for free.

Blog Entries
    We do have approval to add some PF 1E bundles. If you are planning a larger purchase, I would wait until the bundles drop or a sale occurs. We are getting into the sales season.

Blog Entries
    Here is one of two bundles we expect for Pathfinder 1E.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...eid=PF1EPLAYER

The second bundle is GM focused.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...PF1EGAMEMASTER

There is some small overlap between the two bundles, but the system will not add it to your cart if you already own it. Just use the Complete This Bundle Now option.
    Last edited by ddavison; October 15th, 2021 at 20:26.

the system will not add it to your cart if you already own it.
    that is not the case, I went to test with the link above, and owning all of them already, it still attempts to charge me $600, even after clicking continue (naturally I did not complete the purchase with Paypal)

(tl;dr everything in that bundle, purchased from steam, it still attempts to make me pay again)
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; October 16th, 2021 at 17:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    (tl;dr everything in that bundle, purchased from steam, it still attempts to make me pay again)
    If your stuff is from Steam, then it won't work With respect to completing bundles one has to stick with one story unfortunately; that is a problem with all bundles. So, you need to complete the bundle on Steam (if it is already there)

now, that makes a lot of sense

I did suspect that may be the case!

good to know! or remember, or.. well, just to be aware
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; October 16th, 2021 at 17:37.

Blog Entries
    This page on Steam should have a list of all the bundles on Steam. They should mirror the ones here, but how Steam calculates final bundle prices might be slightly different. Steam also does regional pricing differently, whereas we do a straight currency conversion.

All Bundles on Steam

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    This page on Steam should have a list of all the bundles on Steam. They should mirror the ones here, but how Steam calculates final bundle prices might be slightly different. Steam also does regional pricing differently, whereas we do a straight currency conversion.

All Bundles on Steam
    cheers! that will help someone!

already bit that bullet

FYI: the steam gamesmaster bundle has the 2e Bestiary 2 included, when it should be 1e Bestiary 2...
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; October 16th, 2021 at 18:23.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for letting us know. I have corrected that.

Thread Information