Starfinder Playlist

LFG [pf2e] [Wednesdays] Flexible, cooperative, loves to fill. :)

[[New Post w/ Application Format]]
    Last edited by HighlordSiege; October 13th, 2021 at 19:55.
    "Memories are like mirrors. They show us parts of ourselves, sometimes parts we'd like to forget. But you can choose what lessons to carry forward, and what to leave behind."
    ~Uther

FG License: I have the free version.
    Time Zone: EDT/EST
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Seeking Wednesdays at the moment, can play every week.
    Term: Longer or shorter term, wouldn't mind finding a group that just sticks, y'know?
    Voice: Yeah I can voice chat.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder 2E
    Game System Experience: I've played D&D 5E for about 7y, and PF2E for about 1y.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm very new to how Fantasy Grounds works from a hands-on, but my irl group uses it for the 'mainscreen' to play on instead of a table board, so it's familiar.

Character Type Preferred: I have a character I really prefer to play, but I'm flexible and don't mind filling to round the group out if preferred. My character; A Duskwalker Human who was a dragon in his past life, and is seeking to regain his former power through the Summoner class by using his Eidolon as his dragon form (uses ONLY Meld into Eidolon from the start). A maliciously minded, and arrogantly ****y character who claims to be a god to defend himself from those around him. Plans to take over the world, but hasn't (and likely never will) actually have the details laid out.
    About me: I love playing any game that has a healthy balance of combat and roleplay. I love parties with players intending on evolving the relations their character(s) have with each other. I'm a fun loving player and very cooperative. I love downtime, and theorizing what my character would be doing during such inactive hours between sessions or events in-game. I take a lot of pride in the story-building when I'm with a group just as active about it, but I also don't mind a casual group to play with.
    "Memories are like mirrors. They show us parts of ourselves, sometimes parts we'd like to forget. But you can choose what lessons to carry forward, and what to leave behind."
    ~Uther

Thread Information