5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Experienced Easygoing Player LFG 5e

1) about you

My names Jake and I am 34. Been playing Paper RPG for 15+ years from 5e, starfinder and SW saga. I have DMed many games online/offline and played several games. I enjoy roleplay and can do voices to get into roles. Combat I am very efficient and knowledgeable. I am easygoing and understanding. I expect to play my character with his flaws and attributes as in character.

2) your character ideas

I have had several ideas. I can fit any role for the campaign.
    +Dwarf Fighter- Gruff accented voice. Headstrong which is his good/bad quality. Pick Axe/Shield defensive style. Veteran of war and grog.
    +Kenku Monk- Mystical slow precision voice. Loyal to his cause. Defensive build.
    +Gnome Wizard- Spunky high pitched fast voice. Power in his Chaos. Not a troublemaker but has a tendency to get in bad situations. Illusion.
    +Human Cleric- Deep manly voice. Balanced view of the world. Typical healer but his personality is more earnest and naive.

-Or I can make one unique to your world for the current session. I am flexible.

3) A time when D&D was most fun for you.

I have run a couple campaigns and finished them about 1/2 years into it. Seeing the story come to a head was fantastic specifically since the characters spun the story for me. Hoping to do the same thing but as a player this time.

4) your preferences for roleplay or combat.

The age old question. If the game is fun and thought out any style can be enjoyed. When asked to RP I am always 100% in with voicing and imagination. When asked to bear the sword I can pick it up and fight trying to add some flare to the battle. Either maps or theater of the mind work for me but maps area always fun!

5) If you want your character to be unique at something or if you don't mind overlap.

Overlap can be fine if the group understands how to play and if the DM understands when to allow players to roll or sustain. I think everyone wants to have some skills that they may have others don't but as far as perception, athletics or some common ones those seem to always over lap and I have zero issues with that.

6) Times I can play

Tues/Thur EST After 7pm

Currently GMing a Starfinder game every other Monday

Discord Ridric#5357
    Last edited by Ridiric; October 13th, 2021 at 03:50.

Thread Information