5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Mon-Thurs UTC+9 Traveller

Hello!

FG License: Currently Free, but willing to buy Standard.
    Time Zone: UTC+9, Japanese Standard Time
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly or bi-weekly, Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu, start time from 15:00-19:00.
    Term: Just the one module or a long campaign, I'm very flexible on this.
    Voice: I'm looking for a voiced game, video is also ok.

Game System Preferred: MgT2, but other Traveller versions are also possible. A shorter campaign or one shot of Starfinder might also be interesting.
    Game System Experience: Traveller, D&D 5e.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've played MgT2 in Fantasy Grounds for about one year.

Character Type Preferred: As much as I like to play varied characters I am not good at the passive quiet type.
    About me: Swedish guy currently living in Japan. I enjoy a mixed style game, with a mix of combat, roleplay and intrigue. I absolutely love mysteries. I enjoy out of character joking as long as it doesn't distract much from the storytelling. I like to be very active in the game while still making sure everyone is participating. I am normally more of a fantasy nerd but have as of late really come to love the Traveller system. I am punctual, communicate any time I cannot participate well in advance and very much a team player. I hope we get a chance to play together!

Hey man! I'm planning to run a mini-campaign on Tuesdays 5pm UTC-3 time. I have no idea what time that'd be for you, but would love to have you with us! Let me know if you're able to join!

Cheers!

Hey LenZuen! Thank you so much for the kind offer! Unfortunately my UTC+9 sets me 12 hours off of your time, which would be 5AM for me and impossible to pull off at the moment. Hopefully we'll get another chance to play in the future!

If you are willing to try out ALIEN, and if you don't find anything before next year...

I am going to start at least one new group, maybe two, in the spring. The time will be your weekday evenings.

Thread Information