Hello folks! I had the good fortune to participate in a 3.5 game until recently, and I fell in love with the immense variety of unique classes and build possibilities. Sadly, that game has ended, but I would love to experience more of what 3.5 material has to offer. There's only so much one can get from merely reading the books after all.

So, I am casting about to see if anyone is running, or soon to run, a 3.5 game and would be willing to take on another player. I know it's far from the most popular system these days, but one can hope. My time availabilities (all currently in UTC-5 but soon to be UTC-6 because of DST) are Sun/Mon/Tues/Thurs 6-11pm, Fri 6pm-whenever, and Sat 10am-whenever; I'm busy on Wednesdays for the foreseeable future.

A little about me: I'm a veteran turned software developer, dabbler in philosophy, lover of good stories in any medium, and TRPG systems wonk. I'm the sort of person who both writes spell analysis guides and has a WorldAnvil account with several worlds and dozens of character backstories. My play style is to RP a well-developed character (core concept, interests, goals, morality, and some backstory) supported as best I can with the system mechanics. I've got no interest in minmaxing options that don't make sense together, but I try to make sure my characters are both fleshed out and mechanically good at what they are supposed to be good at.

As for TRPG experience, I got my start years ago with Mage: The Ascension and still have a love for that system. Since then, I've had experience with that, D&D 5e, D&D 3.5, PF 1e, PF 2e, Exalted 2e, Shadowrun 4e, Mutants and Masterminds 3e, FATE (Dresden Files RPG), 7th Sea 2e, 13th Age, and Lancer. Of those, I have also GMed games with Mage, Exalted, 5e, PF1, PF2, and Dresden Files.

If you want to know more or think I might fit in a game, please send me a message, and I'll be happy to talk about it.