FG Spreadshirt Swag

How to improve skills?

Greetings, I've played CoC 7E tabletop for a while now so I know how to improve skills on paper, but how do you go about it in FGU? I saw the tutorial and it said at the end that 'your keeper will know how to improve your skills' and well, i'm the keeper and I have no idea. Also is there a way to manually override making a character sheet? i have players that have pen and paper characters that have grown and want to play those characters with the stats they have and not start over. Any direction will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries
    Welcome disturbing13

Click the check box next to skills that you make a successful check against during play. At the end of the session/scene/adventure you test the skill again, if you fail then you roll a d10 and add it to your skill. To Edit the skills click the pen Icon top right and add the extra points under Personal.

To copy your character from an external source do it the same way as in Character Creation and Ignore the Occupation and Personal totals and just add points in. Easiest to just add them as personal.

These videos might help.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhF1...63hhpqKv42QD9p

Thread Information