DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries

Best existing adventure for new players and GM

I am going to be running a weekly game, and I am wondering of the converted modules, what one do people think is a good “intro” to traveller adventure?
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

I really enjoy the High and Dry adventure. It starts off with a mission provided by the Scout Services to recover a stranded Scout Courrier ship. The patron can easily be swapped out as well as the ship type based on your zero-day character creation session connections.

One caveat is it takes place in the Spinward Marches sector near the Sword Worlds Confederation. It is a great setting but there are only 2 Marches adventures available on Fantasy Grounds for this area of space. As a new Referee, I ended up relocating my campaign to the Trojan Reach after Mission to Mithril to continue playing available adventures on Fantasy Grounds. I had some character hooks to get my players interested in going there. X boat services were my key to getting everything relocated.

After running the series of Reach adventures we started a new Pirates of Drinax campaign and the things my players encountered playing the Reach books has been making the current campaign feel more like a living universe.

Blog Entries
    I just started playing in a Pirates of Drinax campaign, so will need to avoid running that one to avoid spoilers.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Well the Reach adventure series doesn't really have any spoilers and can easily be incorporated into a PoD campaign. Running them in a previous campaign just introduced my players to the "lore" of that sector so to speak. They came in familiar with the systems and politics of the area.

Thread Information