DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Blog Entries

DCC Urban Adventures (Lankhmar) Extension

Hey all,

This is the official thread for the DCC Urban Adventures extension. Due to license restrictions between Goodman Games and the estate of Fritz Leiber, conversion of the DCC Lankhmar Boxed Set has been prohibited. In lieu of the full boxed set conversion, I am offering the extension for free so you can still run games for DCC Lankhmar on Fantasy Grounds. The extension creates a data library for Origins (ie, Benisons & Dooms) and a Patron Die field/roll button in the Deities & Patrons section of the Notes tab. Fleeting Luck is included as a house rule option in the regular DCC ruleset as this mechanic has been more widely adopted outside of the Lankhmar setting.

If you have any issues or questions relating to the extension, please post here!

Cheers,
    Leo
    Last edited by leozelig; October 7th, 2021 at 15:44.

Blog Entries
    Here is a more detailed breakdown of the changes:

CHAR SHEET
    Main tab: Replaces Occupation with Origin, which is linked to a dialog box with Neighborhood and Hangout fields.
    Abilities tab: Adds Origins (ie, Benisons & Dooms) list.
    Notes tab: Adds Patron Die and roll button to Deity & Patrons section.

CAMPAIGN
    Adds data library for Benisons & Dooms called Origins.

SCRIPTS
    At level 1, rolls an additional d4 for starting hit points and auto-fills coin labels on Inventory tab.
    Sets default house rules option for Fleeting Luck to On.
    For two-weapon fighting attacks, checks for benison ‘Two-Weapon Fighter’ and applies halfling rules to attack roll if present.

Awesome!

Where can I find a copy of this extension?

Hawkwind, I believe it is already on the FG Forge. EDIT: Hmmm, maybe not; I couldn't search it on the Forge but I already have one in my extension folder.
    Last edited by Tabarkus; October 7th, 2021 at 17:50.

Blog Entries
    It’s submitted but needs final approval from the Smiteworks team.

Hi, any updates yet? Thanks.

Blog Entries
    I think it’s still waiting for approval. I thought it would be ready by now. I can send you a Dropbox link to the extension to use until the Forge has it.

EDIT: Correction - updated listing status. See next post for store page.
    Last edited by leozelig; November 18th, 2021 at 18:19.

Blog Entries
    I think I fixed the store listing in the Forge. Let me know if you have any problems.

I've noticed that I have 2 "DCC Urban Adventures" extensions show up in my extensions sub-window when I load a game. I've looked in my extensions folder and I don't see an extension file for this so I can only assume that 2 copies are coming from the forge. I only have the extension listed once in my Forge inventory, including checking hidden, etc.

Test results: loading only 1 extension -

When I load the first offered DCC Urban Adventures extension I get the following: [ERROR] Failed to load script buffer (button_patrondie): [string "button_patrondie"]:19: 'end' expected (to close 'function' at line 2) near '<eof>' and the Patron Die/Roll field on the character sheet appears but does not function.

When I load the second offered extension I get no errors on loading. The Patron Die functions as expected. Obviously this is the proper extension.

Any idea how to remove the duplicate listing?

Thread Information