DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    i had the last installation, and i was no new, but it flashed and crashed. i tried to uninstal and install the program, but with no success.

I've had it for a good while too. IIRC I've updated it once or twice before with no problems. The flashing isn't really a problem as long as I got the latest version.

It happens the same to me but i don´t uninstall the program and i have version 2.012 and he keeps saying update available and every time i try to update he crash...
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

We haven't found a definitive cause for this yet. If you are already at the latest version (as seemed to be the case here) and the updater button flashes, there might be a problem with accessing the windows registry. Make sure you run with proper privileges that allow you to write to the (current user) registry. If you can, try running using an administrator account to see if that changes things.
    Tero Parvinen
    Fantasy Grounds Guru

Goblin-King now that the new update is out i tryed to update and it crashes again then i made a uninstall and then major crap!!! i can´t update or enter the program the installation all fine but when it goes to update crash...and this never happen to me i´m an old user...
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

is it possible to put on download page an offline installer? this would solve all the problems

I'm having the same problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled, and now I can't open the app at all.

FlatNine if by some reason you discover how to resolve the problem please tell me ok??
    Thanks

Thread Information