DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Hi,
    Just messaged him - though I don't know him - and asked. He's a commercial artist so if he thinks there are people who'd buy his stuff I'm sure he'd be interested.

I have been using an app that goes by TokenTool for a long time. It can be found here: https://www.rptools.net/2021/07/toke...-2-1-released/

I agree tokens are sorely lacking, especially "top down" ones which are my personal favorites
    Ultimate License Holder & FGU backer
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:
    *Opus Christini Traveller campaign

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

You can find some for Human and Aslan here:

Portrait Tokens for MGT2 (fantasygrounds.com)

Quote Originally Posted by donpaulo View Post
    I agree tokens are sorely lacking, especially "top down" ones which are my personal favorites
    I also like Top Down, check with Devin Night, he's going to be doing non-fantasy tokens this year (along with fantasy of course).

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I generally use the web to find pictures I like, save them to my storage, (Usually in the Images Subfolder) then I go and run them through Token stamp 2 Link
    Then save to my PC then drop it in the token folder (maybe portrait I forget)

Aliens.
    Traveller has a huge collection of cool aliens, with very little art.
    Not just Aslan and Varg. Thanks to the mighty fine community of furries, dog and cat people are very well taken care of.
    But there are so many aliens. Dandies. That are alien dandylion flowers. And there Uplifted Orca and Dolphin. And so many different aliens.

Hi All,

Matt at Mongoose has given me the go-ahead to build 4 token packs.

NPC's - This will include every NPC in every book currently released.
    Creatures, Robots and Drones - This will include all Creatures, Robots and Drones currently released.
    Vehicles - This will include all Spacecraft currently released.
    Spacecraft - This will include all Spacecraft currently released.

As more books get converted these packs will be updated, so whilst that may not seem large packs (ie Vehicles) they will grow.

We're looking at a price of $10 for each pack.

You will get each token with the Travellers Hexes, plus with a simple square white background.

I won't start on these until I've finished what I'm working on atm (Solomani Front).

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Perfect! What else could be expected from someone from Sheffield? I live in Crookes myself.

I don't suppose there's any chance of a few extra random tokens for PC's is there?

Thanks.

Thread Information