DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 20 of 29 First ... 101819202122 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    Hmmm... Some ideas for what its worth that I think are rules-light for the most part?

Delve
    Rangers of Shadow Deep

I converted both of them in MoreCore for FGC a few years ago but just basic stuff. Not a full-blown ruleset.
    Rangers of Shadow Deep is a system I might look at more fully in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    On what screens are you seeing this?
    I tried this. I see it too, for example, in the notes section of the players sheet, and in the body of a story entry.

Damned,

To the right of DEFENSE on the the NPC sheet is a box for DEFENSE BONUS. This stat is not listed in the monster entries in the rule book. Is it used in the game?

On what screens are you seeing this?
    Story entries are where I noticed this.

I just updated and checked again.

Formatting still does not work in story entries or notes, nor in the text (description) fields for NPCs, paths, professions, spells, or traits.
    Proud Ultimate License Holder
    Also have bought a lot of other 5E and other , incl. Savage Worlds, Mutants & Masterminds, and Pathfinder 2e
    Central Time Zone (living in the USA, although born on the eastern shores of Canada)
    Have Played All D&D Editions except for 3/3.5 (am familiar with those rules, tho)

Thank you - I have found it.
    Ill work on a fix.
    Sorry... I replied before I saw this...
    Also have bought a lot of other 5E and other , incl. Savage Worlds, Mutants & Masterminds, and Pathfinder 2e
    Central Time Zone (living in the USA, although born on the eastern shores of Canada)
    Have Played All D&D Editions except for 3/3.5 (am familiar with those rules, tho)

By the way, a minor technicality of sorts.

In SotDL, they don't use the word "level" for spells, but rather refer to them as a "rank".

So what would be a "level 1 spell" in most RPGs becomes a "rank 1 spell" in this system.

Just a minor thing I noticed.

Three things...

I think the following code in the NPC data is not used, right?
    Code:
    <notes type="formattedtext">
        <p />
    </notes>
    To the right of word "immune" is a button that when clicked produces the following message in the chat...
    databasenode = { npc.id-00001 }
    Is this a debugging feature?

I have nowhere to put the titles of feature on the NPC sheet. For example, when I parse the following...
    Watery Form A water genie takes half damage from
    weapons. When it takes damage from cold, for 1 round it
    gains a 1d6 bonus to Defense and is slowed.
    I am not sure what to do with the first two words. I could throw them away, or if bold becomes an option then I will keep them and make them bold font. I may insert an line break right after as well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spoofer View Post
    Three things...

I think the following code in the NPC data is not used, right?
    Code:
    <notes type="formattedtext">
        <p />
    </notes>
    To the right of word "immune" is a button that when clicked produces the following message in the chat...
    databasenode = { npc.id-00001 }
    Is this a debugging feature?

I have nowhere to put the titles of feature on the NPC sheet. For example, when I parse the following...

I am not sure what to do with the first two words. I could throw them away, or if bold becomes an option then I will keep them and make them bold font. I may insert an line break right after as well.
    Correct - not used.
    Yes its a debug button - what does it output on an NPC that has immunities listed?
    I have removed the font definitions but those fields dont allow any formatting. I have put it in like this:
    Code:
    Consumed by Hellfire
    When a barghest becomes incapacitated, hellfire fills a 10-yard-radius sphere centered on a point within its space, consuming its body. Each creature in the area must make an Agility challenge roll with 2 banes, taking 5d6 + 10 damage on a failure or half the damage on a success.
    Life Sense
    A barghest knows the location of each living creature within 1 mile of it. Such creatures cannot become hidden from the barghest, and the barghest’s attack rolls ignore banes imposed by obscurement against living targets.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyghtmare View Post
    By the way, a minor technicality of sorts.

In SotDL, they don't use the word "level" for spells, but rather refer to them as a "rank".

So what would be a "level 1 spell" in most RPGs becomes a "rank 1 spell" in this system.

Just a minor thing I noticed.
    I have adjusted in the Spell Slots
    On the charsheet listing of spells
    On the Spell Description

Are there other places this is wrong?

Thread Information