FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 26 of 29 First ... 162425262728 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    No change yet on
    20+ rolls
    or extra damage on NPC attacks

Ive adjusted the spells - is this enough room?
    If so I might move Features to the right of spells and then i can make Spells longer...
    Hmmm on re-reading maybe you didnt want this changed on PCs? only NPCs? which I havent touched yet...

Im reworking Boons/Banes.
    Ive moved them into one field - this might not appeal to everyone...
    Also when a player is logged in they will get a +/- modifier style box near the dice and mod box for adjusting their Boons/Banes
    This is hidden for the GM because there is no way for the game to know what character the GM owns
    On the Charsheet those arrows are double click... everything (as far as possible) is double click... cos thats how I prefer it...

That spell spawn thing is a bug... and I quashed it...

According to the rules, Demons, devils, spirits, and undead typically have Corruption scores equal to half their Will scores. Should I fill that value in automatically?

Quote Originally Posted by spoofer View Post
    According to the rules, Demons, devils, spirits, and undead typically have Corruption scores equal to half their Will scores. Should I fill that value in automatically?
    Please still make it editable in case it does not follow that for a given particular case.
    Proud Ultimate License Holder
    Also have bought a lot of other 5E and other , incl. Savage Worlds, Mutants & Masterminds, and Pathfinder 2e
    Central Time Zone (living in the USA, although born on the eastern shores of Canada)
    Have Played All D&D Editions except for 3/3.5 (am familiar with those rules, tho)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyghtmare View Post
    Please still make it editable in case it does not follow that for a given particular case.
    In general, content is locked. However, you can copy it by dragging and dropping. New copies can be unlocked and edited as needed. This way if you need to quickly modify the stats of a monster, you can do so.

So I thought I might try something new for me... creating story content in FG. In the past, I have either purchased pre-made content or just ran the game off of a hard copy in front of me. SotDL content is on sale so I picked some stuff up and thought maybe I should see if I can put this in FG. So having no idea what I was doing, I started poking around a bit, stumbled across the "Builder" button, and a few hours later...

Dead by Dawn.JPG

However, two things.
    1. That image is not sharable without sharing the page content as well. I could make an empty page with only an image.
    2. LOL Of course I have ended up with a Reference Manual and not Story content. I guess I could pull a part the XML and try to fix it, but there has to be a better way. How do people create story content in FG? I know there used to be AUTHOR
    which created story content (I think), but wasn't that replaced by BUILDER?

Blog Entries
    Story content is created in Story (in the xml its actually called encounter)
    The Build is a brand new feature for building reference manuals within the app rather than externally (or using Author).

In your published refman you can click on the image - opening it in another window - and then share that window/record.

I am getting this error when I try to roll attacks from NPC sheets:

[1/25/2022 12:42:11 AM] s'ActorManager.getActor - DEPRECATED - 2021-01-01 - Use resolveActor'
    [1/25/2022 12:42:13 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/managerRolls.lua"]:140: attempt to index local 'rSource' (a nil value)
    Also have bought a lot of other 5E and other , incl. Savage Worlds, Mutants & Masterminds, and Pathfinder 2e
    Central Time Zone (living in the USA, although born on the eastern shores of Canada)
    Have Played All D&D Editions except for 3/3.5 (am familiar with those rules, tho)

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the report.
    I just uploaded a new build for you.
    If it continues to error could you also screenshot what you are doing too please?

I sure can, but all that I was doing was clicking on the attack button on the NPC sheet, like I have done countless times before.

Thread Information