DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    MOD: Ok, not helpful. We should all strive to be helpful to each other. If we can't be, let's just move on.

I personally don't know of any token packs that would fit what you are looking for, but I will try to look over the next couple days to see if I can find anything.

As for why this product doesn't have tokens for such, I don't know. For other products, SmiteWorks is pretty careful to only include artwork that is included in the non digital version of the product. So if these rulebook don't have images for the creatures, then the FG module will generally not have them.

SW is also pretty conscious about using IP/artwork from other sources without explicit permission and compensating artists for their work so they would be unlikely to include "free" artwork in a product they sell.
    Thanks. Yeah, I don’t know if it’s a copyright issue. I assumed the book would have had some kind of artwork that could be used. I poked around fantasy grounds store and other places looking for something that would fit. Everything seems to either be all sci-fi or all fantasy. Not a lot of modern stuff out there, let alone mechs or vehicles, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by jharp View Post
    Another option which might eventually result in some tokens is to raise a support ticket (provided the original content had artwork, which it seems it did, but I don't own the pdf.) relaying that you expected some tokens for the bestiary.

Jason
    Thanks! That’s a good idea. I may just do that.

Thread Information